Chief Executive Program
For your most critical decisions.
There’s a lot riding on your decisions. The Vistage Chief Executive Program is designed to help you make more effective decisions that lead to powerful results. At the core, a confidential advisory group of peers helps you focus on what’s most critical. Led by an accomplished business leader, this unbiased group will help you solve problems and uncover opportunities.
Designed for the challenges of chief executives.
You don’t have the right people to run ideas by or troubleshoot with. Other stakeholders and colleagues may have competing agendas and you can’t seem to get clean, clear, unbiased advice.
The Vistage CE peer advisory group is made up of 12-18 other local business leaders from non-competing industries. Many of them have stood where you’re standing now, providing you with invaluable insight, knowledge, feedback—and 100% confidentiality. Their only agenda is to help each other succeed.
You want to improve your current workplace culture and your ability to keep and attract top talent.
Learn best practices on building an empowered, engaged, results-driven team. Find and fix blind spots to advance your leadership ability and workplace culture.
You want to grow your business in smart strategic ways, but aren’t sure you have the right processes in place for optimum results.
Access models of success, diverse perspectives and expert advice for thoughtfully planning your long-term strategy without sacrificing current business performance.
What Members say
CEO, Ganahl Lumber Co.
There are so many things you can take away from your Vistage experience that would take you an MBA or a PhD to get. But you get them, not in the context of a classroom, but in the context of real business people talking about having actually lived through this crisis or that situation.
“There are so many things you can take away from your Vistage experience that would take you an MBA or a PhD to get. But you get them, not in the context of a classroom, but in the context of real business people talking about having actually lived through this crisis or that situation.”
CEO, Ganahl Lumber Co.
Chairman & CEO, Tusco Display
From the superb speakers, to dynamic counsel offered by my fellow CEOs, to the one-to-one sessions with my Chair — we have fundamentally changed how we run our business, manage our teams and drive learning throughout our organization. Our company health and growing success are directly attributable to my Vistage engagement.
The Chief Executive Program Overview
- 12 full-day peer advisory board meetings per year
- 12 one-to-one sessions with a private executive coach
- Up to 8 speaker presentations by subject matter experts
- 24/7 access to a global community of 23,000+ business leaders who face similar challenges, issues and opportunities
How Vistage works
Confidential peer advisory groups
- Work on your most pressing issues with an exclusive group of 12-16 chief executives from non-competing industries.
- Process issues in sessions led by a highly trained executive coach.
Private executive coaching
- Receive one-to-one coaching from an accomplished business leader.
- Get personalized guidance to navigate challenges and opportunities.
World-class speakers and events
- Learn from experts at your advisory board meetings, regional events and boot camps.
- Activate new ideas for business growth and personal development.
Specialized networks and communities
- Join online and in-person communities organized by industry, function or geography.
- Receive high-value answers to tactical questions.