Trusted Advisor Program
Expand your network.
Elevate your practice.
This program is for top leaders in professional services, such as accounting, law and PR, who advise and counsel CEOs and business leaders. It’s designed to help you develop relationships to grow your business, enhance your exposure and sharpen your leadership skills so you are positioned for greater success.
Designed for the challenges of trusted advisors.
You’re concerned that larger potential clients see your firm as too small or unproven, so you avoid pursuing these opportunities.
Learn how other respected professionals have transformed themselves as leaders and have positioned their firms to tackle larger projects and prestigious clients.
You’re inundated with back-office work just to keep things afloat and haven’t focused enough on growing your business strategically.
Maximize your company’s potential and growth by learning how others have delegated day-to-day operations and made time for successful long-term planning. Present your specific challenges to gain diverse perspectives from the group.
Even though you have a great reputation with existing clients, you’re losing business to less-qualified competitors due to a lack of visibility in the market.
Learn how to demonstrate your expertise to a broader audience and gain the interest —and business—of the clients you most want to land.
What Members say
CEO, Sahl Communications, Inc
Being a Vistage member has enabled me to enhance my business, develop a strong network of trusted advisors, and share my talents with others. The return on investment far outweighs the membership fees. In my first year I was able to solve several critical business issues. If you’re looking for a place to learn what you don’t know, grow through shared learning and find a network that truly has every answer you’re looking for, Vistage is it.
Trusted Advisor Program Overview
- 12 half-day peer advisory board meetings per year guided by an accomplished business leader
- Optional private executive coaching sessions available for purchase
- 24/7 access to a global community of 24,000+ business leaders who face similar challenges, issues and opportunities
How Vistage works
Confidential peer advisory groups
- Work on your most pressing issues with an exclusive group of 12-20 peers.
- Accomplished business leader and expert CEO coach leads each session.
- Half-day meetings held every month.
Unparalleled community and connections
- 24/7 access to global community of 23,000 members across 20 countries.
- Join online and in-person networks organized by industry, function or geography.
- Provide subject-matter expertise to CEOs, business owners and key executives.
- Pose tactical questions and get reliable answers from the community.
Unlimited opportunities to gain and share expertise
- Exchange insights with thought leaders at events.
- Explore speaking opportunities.
- Access proprietary research to grow your practice.
- Activate new ideas for personal development.
Optional: Private executive coaching
- Complement your peer advisory group experience with one-to-one coaching from a seasoned executive coach.
- Get personalized guidance to navigate challenges and opportunities.