Do what you love, love what you do.
Careers at Vistage
Imagine joining a company that is dedicated to improving the lives of high-integrity leaders and uplifting their companies and communities. Imagine being part of a workplace culture that’s stimulating, welcoming and inclusive. Imagine a beautiful, state-of-the-art headquarters in San Diego, California, collaborating with professionals who are committed to excellence.
Welcome to Vistage Worldwide.
With 45,000 members worldwide, Vistage is the world’s leading executive coaching and peer advisory organization for small and midsize businesses. For more than 65 years, we’ve been helping high integrity leaders make great decisions that beneﬁts their companies, families and communities.
We take well-being seriously.
We know that when we invest in the well-being of our team members it comes back tenfold in terms of the quality of work, the happiness of our staff and the energy in our workplace. Here are some of the benefits we provide to help support an exceptional quality of life for Vistage staff:
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Department and companywide team-building activities
- Early Friday office closure during the summer and holiday seasons
- Generous, comprehensive benefits package
- Open-door policy to promote communication
- On-campus gym
- Complimentary onsite fitness classes (yoga, spin, pilates, stretch, etc.)
- Lunch-and-learn sessions that focus on personal and professional development
- Holiday celebrations and end-of-the-year party
- Annual bonus based on goal achievement
- Two, full-service breakroom/café areas at San Diego headquarters
- Beautiful corporate park setting with outside tables and food trucks
- Kombucha on tap (we’re headquartered in SoCal after all)
- Foster trust by establishing openness and listening without judgment
- Caring for each other, our work and our impact on the global community
- Challenge ourselves to ask insightful questions—beyond the status quo
- Prioritize growth through diverse, progressive learning opportunities
Vistage is One of San Diego’s Best Places to Work
Vistage is recognized by the San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work. An achievement that reflects our positive work culture, the honesty and integrity of our leadership, our friendly staff, and our respect of work-life balance. We take tremendous pride in helping high-integrity leaders make great decisions that elevate everyone around them — and it shows!
What our staff says
Over my 19-year career with Vistage, I have helped over 2,000 business owners and executives make the decision to join Vistage. I value my work and the daily opportunity to understand the goals of a CEO and connect them with amazing executive coaches.
Kelly Van De Casteele
Senior Product Manager
I have become a better person all around by collaborating with the incredible staff and expertise at Vistage. I’ve experienced a lot of growth at Vistage, holding 5 separate titles and contributing to 3 different departments in my 9 years with the company.
Business Systems Analyst
With Vistage’s tuition reimbursement program, I am pursuing my Master of Science in Information Systems degree. This has increased the value I bring to various projects like online member applications, executive summits, sales engagement and the ability to contribute to new areas of the business.
Director, Learning & Development
I get to make a difference at Vistage. The work we do has the potential of impacting millions of people around the globe and that inspires me each and every day.
Director, IT Operations
Chief among the reasons I love working at Vistage: my boss, my team, the fast pace, the consistent investment in employee development, and a strong belief in the value of the service we provide to business leaders.