Advancing Leader Program
Develop your managers into effective leaders
Vistage for Your Advancing Leaders
As a CEO, you depend on your experienced managers and team leads to execute your vision and achieve your goals. The Vistage Advancing Leader Program makes sure they have the training and leadership skill sets to deliver on all counts.
Benefits to your organization
Prepares employees for key leadership positions within your organization.
Develops effective leaders who demonstrate cross-functional collaboration to drive results.
Equips senior managers at multiple levels with the tools and confidence to initiate and execute change.
Benefits to advancing leaders
Broaden cross-functional expertise
Develops effective thinking, communication and collaboration to manage strategic initiatives and deliver results.
Cultivates professional relationships with colleagues across departments and levels.
Recognition and career advancement
Enhances development and greater visibility with strong potential to advance within the organization.
Advancing Leader develops managers into effective leaders through the Effective Leadership Methodology
- Effective Thinking: Involves thinking strategically beyond one’s own subject matter expertise, understanding relevant facts and evaluating options.
- Effective Communication: Involves fostering understanding, support and motivation with stakeholders.
- Effective Collaboration: Involves seeking perspectives, achieving buy-in, adoption and participation.
How Advancing Leader works
The Advancing Leader Program helps experienced and advancing managers turbocharge their professional growth through:
Advancing Leader Program Overview
- Dynamic Group Meetings: 6 full-day meetings per year (every other month) facilitated by a Vistage Chair
- Cross-functional collaboration: Members proactively build and strengthen cross-departmental relationships in their organization for improved alignment and execution.
- Expert Speakers: 6 expert Vistage speaker workshops on business-related topics per year
- Online Community: 24/7 access to 28,000+ members across 26 countries