Small Business Coaching
The challenges small business leaders face are anything but small.
No fluff. Just real issues and real results.
Imagine the power of leveraging the experience of other small business leaders with a diverse range of industries and backgrounds in a private, intimate setting.
Small business coaching benefits at a glance
- Problem-solving sessions with a peer team of chief executives, presidents and business owners
- Monthly in-person leadership coaching session with a Vistage Chair, an unparalleled resource for the small business owner
- Professionally facilitated peer groups with a seasoned Vistage Chair
- Up to four annual, small-group workshops lead by Vistage expert speakers
- Connectivity resources, including an online best practices library, webinars and member conferences
- Access to the Vistage global community of more than 21,000 business leaders
Meet small business owner Brit Barber
Brit Barber is the designer and owner at Beach Candy Swimwear. Following in her father’s footsteps, Brit joined Vistage. This was the first step in realizing her goal of growing her California storefront into a global brand.
See how Vistage is helping Brit spend time ON her business, not IN her business.
Take a fresh look
Innovative ideas and creative approaches are critical to helping small businesses overcome fierce competition, modest budgets and unexpected issues. Get the management consulting expertise to tackle challenges head on, break through restraints and put groundbreaking small business consulting ideas into action with confidence — ultimately improving your decisions and business results.
Learn from small business peers
Get feedback on your toughest decisions from the small business leader’s most effective sounding board — fellow leaders who have met and overcome the same challenges. The Small Business Program provides you with the information, fresh perspectives and sound advice to see beyond the day-to-day operations and focus on what’s truly critical — the strategic decisions that will grow your business.
About our small business coaches
Vistage Chairs are experienced business leaders, and often former CEOs, who assemble and facilitate private advisory boards for CEOs, executives and business owners. During monthly meetings, they provide one-on-one coaching, valuable professional insight and mentorship. This results in an average member tenure of seven years. According to a 2017 analysis of Dun & Bradstreet data, Vistage companies grew 2.2 times faster than average small and medium-sized U.S. businesses.