Trusted advisor program.
Expand your network.
Vistage for Professional Service Advisors
Elevate your practice and performance.
Our Trusted Advisor Program is designed for top leaders in professional services who want to take their services and skills to the next level. Here, you’ll gain the contacts to grow your business. The training to fine-tune your leadership strengths. The support to bolster your brand. And the resources to optimize your decision making.
Why join the Vistage Trusted Advisor Program
Attract new business. Add value to your current clients with new, proven solutions. Turn your ideas into action and better results.
Increase your value and visibility. Build your reputation as a leading service provider among your target clientele.
Discover a highly effective sounding board. Gain new perspectives from peers who’ve overcome the same challenges you’re facing. Improve your performance so your business can perform better.
Meet peers from a variety of backgrounds and areas of expertise. Expand your connections within a powerful global community of CEOs, business owners and key executives.
What our members say
“As her nonprofit ran into some tough times, Vicki Niedermayer’s Vistage group helped her turn things around. Rather than acting as if she didn’t have any power, her group helped her to see that she did in fact have quite a bit. She took their advice and not only did Vicki keep her business running — she grew it 30% over four years.”
CEO, Helping Restore Ability
How it works
Confidential peer advisory boards
- Work on leadership development and pressing business issues with a select group of 12-20 peers.
- Accomplished business leader and expert CEO coach leads each session
- Half-day meetings held every month
Unparalleled community and connections
- 24/7 access to global community of 21,000 members across 20 countries
- Join online and in-person networks organized by industry, function or geography
- Provide subject-matter expertise to CEOs, business owners and key executives
- Pose tactical questions and get reliable answers from the community
Unlimited opportunities to gain and share expertise
- Exchange insights with thought leaders at events
- Explore speaking opportunities
- Access proprietary research to grow your practice
- Activate new ideas for personal development
Optional: Private executive coaching
- Complement your peer advisory group experience with one-to-one coaching from a seasoned executive coach
- Get personalized guidance to navigate challenges and opportunities