Vistage Small Business Program
The most effective sounding board for your toughest decisions.
As a small business owner, you may be so busy working in your business that you don’t have time to work on your business.
Vistage solves that dilemma. Our Small Business Program gives you a forum to focus on what’s most critical: making the tough, strategic decisions that will drive your business forward.
More importantly, Vistage gives you exactly what you need to optimize your decision-making. The right resources. The right networks. The right advice.
Why join the Vistage Small Business Program
Discover fresh perspectives on complex issues. Get actionable insights to drive and sustain growth. End persistent challenges.
Talk candidly and confidentially with peers who have faced similar challenges. Get unbiased advice. Find an ideal sounding board.
Get out of the weeds of your business. Find and fix your blind spots. Get inspired and mentored by seasoned executives. Become a smarter, savvier CEO or business owner.
Connect directly with experts for personalized advice. Find trusted service providers to resolve business challenges. Develop ideas that have real business value.
What our members say
“I recommend Vistage all the time when I meet CEOs. … We’ve grown our revenues more than 10 times.”
——Jeffrey Bershad, CEO, Phillip Jeffries
How it works
When you join Vistage, you receive an all-access pass to:
Confidential peer advisory boards
- Work on your most pressing issues with an exclusive group of 12-16 CEOs and business owners
- Sessions led by a highly trained executive coach
- Eight half-day meetings and four full-day meetings per year
Private executive coaching
- Receive one-to-one coaching from an accomplished business leader
- 12 two-hour coaching sessions per year
- Get personalized guidance to navigate challenges and opportunities
World-class speakers and events
- Learn from experts at your advisory board meetings, regional events and boot camps
- Activate new ideas for business growth and personal development
Specialized networks and communities
- 24/7 access to more than 21,000 members across 20 countries
- Online and in-person communities organized by industry, function or geography
- Support, guidance and recommendations from executives and subject-matter experts