Vistage Chief Executive Program
Make better decisions when the stakes are highest. Every decision you make matters. The Vistage Chief Executive Program is designed to help you make better decisions that achieve better results.
At the core, find a confidential advisory board of supportive, results-driven peers — your forum to focus on what’s most critical to you. Work with a dedicated executive coach who will connect you to a suite of leading-edge experts and resources to help you solve your most complex challenges and uncover your biggest opportunities.
60 years, 21,000 members, 20 countries — one incredibly powerful springboard to your continued success.
Why join the Vistage Chief Executive Program
Discover fresh perspectives on complex issues. Get actionable insights to drive and sustain growth.
Talk candidly and confidentially with executives who have faced similar challenges. Get unbiased advice. Find an ideal sounding board.
Find and fix your blind spots. Challenge your assumptions. Inspire your best thinking.
Connect directly with experts for personalized advice on your most persistent challenges.
What our members say
“There are so many things you can take away from your Vistage experience that would take you an MBA or a PhD to get. But you get them, not in the context of a classroom, but in the context of real business people talking about having actually lived through this crisis or that situation.”
—Peter Ganahl, President & CEO, Ganahl Lumber
How it works
When you join Vistage, you receive an all-access pass to:
Confidential peer advisory boards
- Work on your most pressing issues with an exclusive group of 12-16 chief executives from non-competing industries
- Sessions led by a highly trained executive coach
- 12 full-day meetings per year
Private executive coaching
- One-to-one coaching from an accomplished business leader committed to your continued success
- 12 two-hour coaching sessions per year
- Personalized guidance to navigate your unique challenges and opportunities
World-class speakers and events
- Learn from experts at your advisory board meetings, regional events and boot camps
- Activate new ideas for business growth and personal development
Specialized networks and communities
- 24/7 access to more than 21,000 members across 20 countries
- Online and in-person communities organized by industry, function or geography
- Receive high-value answers to tactical questions
- Support, guidance and recommendations from executives and subject-matter experts