The Three Key Questions That You Should Ask About IT Best Practices
Mike Foster consults with hundreds of companies in North America regarding IT best practices for increasing productivity, profits and protection.
You will learn:
- The 3 key questions that executives should ask about IT best practices
- How to initiate important IT conversations
- The importance of patches and updates for your IT systems
- The difference between application white-listing and antivirus
- Why you shouldn’t install software on your own machine
- How to be preemptive when it comes to IT security issues
- Why many basic security measures don’t work anymore
Mike Foster is a CEH Certified Ethical Hacker, CISA Certified IT Auditor, CISSP Certified IT Security Professional, and he helps businesses save money, increase their security and adopt best practices. Mike has more than 20 years of working with presidents, owners and top level executives helping them and their IT Professionals resolve the biggest problems companies face.