[Podcast] How to Draft Your Company’s Positioning Statement
Susan Silver is President of Argentum Strategy Group, a Chicago marketing strategy consulting firm. After spending 10 years in Brand Management at Kraft Foods and additional time running marketing for Equal Sweetener, Susan started Argentum a company specializes in working with small to mid-sized businesses and provides clients with team members who act like a Timeshare VP of Marketing.
- Determining the Unmet Need Your Product or Service Serves
- Key Questions to Ask Your Customers About Your Differentiators
- The Difference between a positioning statement and an elevator pitch
- The Consequences of Identifying the Wrong Target Market
- The Parts of Positioning that Most Companies Struggle With