How to Approach Debt and Equity Financing
In this podcast, David Pritchard of Equity Capital Markets, provides strategies for approaching debt and equity financing with your business in mind.
You will learn:
- The flexibility of the various types of capital and financing
- The types of financial instruments that can be used to overcome limitations of fixed costs
- How think about the balancing of financial structures to optimize a company’s financial structure
- How to determine the optimal level of risk tolerance for your business structure and how risk varies
- The conventional model for raising capital
- The roles of the investment banks and placement agents
David Pritchard has more than 18 years of experience in institutional sales and capital markets origination/ execution. He was most recently made co-head of Equity Capital Markets at CIBC World Markets in New York with primary responsibility for the origination, structuring and execution of equity and equity-linked transactions.