Webinar on Demand: 4 Key Strategies to Retain Top Talent in Times of Change
Hold on to your best performers through company change and upheaval.
Change is one of the most significant drivers of an organization’s success. To meet increasing revenue goals, a business must be willing to bend and flex to the ever-changing market demands. While most leaders are quick to identify the overall impacts that the change will have on the bottom line, it’s critical to also remember – it is the employees who are producing the product or service and taking necessary, everyday actions to implement the change or generate the additional revenue.
In this presentation, Candace Morton of Insperity reviews four key concepts that guide the effects of change on your employees and increase employee retention in times of change. Highlights include:
• The principles of change management
• The importance of evaluating leadership skills assessment & leadership alignment
• Methods for effective communication
• The power of employee engagement
In this presentation:
• Recognizing the impact of change on the workforce
• Understanding the critical role leadership plays in the overall success of the change
• Identifying multiple methods to effectively communicate with employees
• Developing a plan for actively engaging employees through the process
Read more on employee retention from Candace Morton: Four tips for retaining top performers through change