Artificial Intelligence Resource Center
Artificial intelligence has rushed to the forefront of business with the recent emergence of Open and Generative AI platforms such as ChatGPT. CEOs and executives are scrambling to take advantage of this new technology and its potential for disruption. In fact, 43% of CEOs believe it presents an opportunity for their businesses, according to our Q1 2023 CEO Confidence Index survey. But for all the opportunities that abound, there’s also confusion as to how it works, how it can be used, and whether there are risks involving cybersecurity.
To better navigate the complexities surrounding artificial intelligence — from its everyday uses to the rise of machine learning and the future of automation — Vistage has created this resource center to bring you the latest information, thought leadership and best practices surrounding AI. Here’s our latest on the big-picture implications of AI and how it can transform business.
To help with your decision-making, we’ve curated the following:
- Networks & Conversations (including our new AI Network!)
- Webinars & Events
- Expert Speakers
- Trusted Resources by Topic
[New] Artificial Intelligence (AI) Network
Join our new AI Network, the go-to place for peers to discuss the thoughtful adoption of AI in business through new policies, technologies, standards and perspectives (password req’d).
- Gong AI & other meeting notetakers [Artificial Intelligence Network]
- AI consultants for larger project [Technology Network]
- AI for recruiting and Applicant Tracking System [Artificial Intelligence Network]
- Biden Executive Order on artificial intelligence [Artificial Intelligence Network]
- AI payroll software for construction [Artificial Intelligence Network]
- AI assistant [Technology Network]
- Training custom Large Language Models [Artificial Intelligence Network]
- Are you adding services to “beat AI”? [Financial Services Network]
- How can AI help an insurance brokerage? [Artificial Intelligence Network]
Artificial intelligence roundtable: Best practices from small businesses | On-demand
Three Vistage members share their experiences with artificial intelligence. They discuss its practical uses, the positive outcomes they’ve seen and the valuable lessons they’ve learned along the way.
AI 101: The basics for business leaders series | 3-Part Series On-demand
AI 101 series for business leaders – a comprehensive three-part journey that will help demystify the ever-evolving world of AI and equip you with the knowledge to harness its potential.
Expert roundtable: Navigating Artificial Intelligence for CEOs | On-demand
A trio of Vistage experts provides a comprehensive breakdown of AI and its different applications for small and midsize businesses. Gain the knowledge to make informed decisions and get buy-in from your team.
Navigating the Future of Business with AI and ChatGPT | On-demand
An expert panel of Vistage speakers breaks down the impact of these emerging technologies on business and how to leverage them for better results.
Looking for an expert to work with your company or speak to your group? Click below to learn more about these speakers in the Vistage community (password req’d).
- Brian Burke: Understanding and using ChatGPT to 10x productivity
- Andrew Louder: The Power of AI and ChatGPT: Unleash Productivity and Profits
- Mike Foster: Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence: What Key Executives Need to Know
- Dave Nelsen: The Future and How to Prosper in IT
- Ross Hartman: Leveraging AI for Executive Success: Practical Applications and Strategies for Transforming Your Business with Artificial Intelligence
- Tom Young: AI and the Future of Marketing
- Michael Stratta: Moneyball for Business: Using AI and Data Science in Today’s Competitive Environment
- Oliver Buechse: Smart Start Your Digital Transformation
- Severin L. Sorensen: The AI Whisperer: Handbook for Leveraging Conversational Artificial Intelligence and ChatGPT for Business
- David Karandish: Three Key Steps To Get Employees Comfortable With AI In The Workplace
What is AI, and what are its business applications?
Artificial Intelligence Commission: Preparing for the Future [U.S. Chamber of Commerce]
What every CEO should know about generative AI [McKinsey & Company]
Types of AI
5 AI Trends to Watch in 2023 [Built In]
Guidelines and Policies
Three things to know about how the US Congress might regulate AI [MIT Technology Review]
AI Regulation Is Coming [HBR]
Security and risks
Generative AI-nxiety [ HBR]
Addressing the Security Risks of AI [Lawfare Institute]
Sales, Marketing & Customer Service
The next frontier of customer engagement: AI-enabled customer service [McKinsey & Company]
Pros and Cons of Coaching with AI [Forbes]
Is ChatGPT the Answer to a More Equitable Workplace? [Great Place to Work]