National Small Business Week: The 5 must-read stories of 2019
May 5-11 is National Small Business Week, but the US economic forces that affect small businesses are on the minds of owners and executives throughout the year. Here are 5 of our most timely and actionable stories from Vistage experts to help you make better decisions to grow your business in 2019.
- 3 takeaways from “CEO Projections for 2019” [webinar on-demand] After riding high on optimism in 2018, many CEOs of small and midsize businesses say they feel the tide is turning for the U.S. economy — and choppier waters may lie ahead for their companies.
- Small business CEOs confident in own firms, not economy, according to WSJ/Vistage survey Small business CEOs are increasingly concerned about the outlook for the U.S. economy. Confidence in economy fell 29 points in one year, according to March WSJ/Vistage Small Business CEO survey.
- 5 things to know before investing in artificial intelligence for your small business [report] Artificial Intelligence (AI) is in your company’s future. No matter what industry you work in, AI will soon shape how you run your small business, serve your customers and stay competitive in the marketplace.
- 5 marketing spend trends to act on now Marketers are under mounting pressure from C-suites to deliver measurable results. By all accounts, companies are spending more on marketing and leveraging a dizzying array of digital assets.
- The new recruiting paradigm: 6 tactics for winning great talent [webinar on-demand] Now that there are more job openings than people to fill them, it’s time to get serious about being the best company you can possibly be.