Trends affecting business in 2019
Keeping tabs on the trends affecting business in 2019 is imperative for CEOs of small and midsize companies. From a potential recession to the possibilities of 5G technology, there are challenges and opportunities ahead to consider in your strategic planning.
Vistage speaker Marc Emmer, who leads a growth consultancy specializing in strategic planning, created this four-part series to help business leaders understand the developments likely to change the world and business in the year ahead:
- Ecological and social trends affecting business in 2019
- Highlights include federal privacy laws, artificial intelligence in customer service, climate change, and oil prices.
- Technology trends affecting business in 2019
- Among the must-know trends: 5G, SaaS, Internet of Things, and cyber-attacks.
- Political trends affecting business in 2019
- China and international trade, a post-Brexit Europe, and immigration and employment top the list.
- Economic trends affecting business in 2019
- Tariffs, volatility in capital markets, and rising interest rates are just the start.
Category: Economic / Future Trends