Health Tips for High Performing Executives [Podcast]
Brad Davidson explores unique strategies for improving health, the effects of sleep on high-performing executives, as well as which foods are best for breakfast and the benefits of coffee.
You will learn:
- Simple strategies to improve sleep
- Why you should unplug one hour before bed
- The importance of darkness and why a bedroom should have no technology devices in it
- How to removing unneeded sources of stress
- How to use good nutrition and recovery strategies to get through the day
- The importance of exercise in performance abilities
Brad Davidson is Vice President of Metabolism and Performance Research at Stark, a personal training and fitness center in Irvine, Calif. As an international speaker, Brad focuses on the topic of Better Workplace Performance through health optimization.