Trends report: Strategy considerations for a new world
Join business strategist and Vistage speaker Marc Emmer and Vistage Chief Research Officer Joe Galvin as they discuss trends that will impact how businesses rebuild post-pandemic. Their conversation includes looking at:
- the winners and the losers in the reshuffling of the economy,
- changes in consumer behavior,
- economic factors impacting investment decisions,
- trends in automation,
- implications of U.S. debt,
- impact of virtual work — not just on employees but customers as well.
Leaders will come away with actions to help them be successful in this phase of recovery and tips on how to best adjust their strategy for success.
About the presenter
Marc Emmer is president of Optimize Inc., a California-based management consulting firm specializing in strategic planning. Marc founded his firm in 2002 and has helped over 140 companies craft their business strategies. His second book, “Momentum: How Companies Decide What to do Next,” was covered online by Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, NBC and CBS. He has delivered over 300 Vistage talks and is a regular contributor to the Vistage Research Center, Forbes.com and Inc.com.
- Download presentation slides for “Trends report: Strategy considerations for a new world”
- COVID-19 trends report: Strategy considerations for a new world [blog], by Marc Emmer
- 7 tips for leading digital transformation, by Vistage CRO Joe Galvin
- Rebuild, don’t repair your business, by Vistage CRO Joe Galvin
Category: Economic / Future Trends