Tax & planning considerations under a new administration
After a year unlike any other, business owners and leaders are wondering what changes in Washington may mean for the future of their businesses. Please join two of UBS Global Wealth Management’s leading experts as they discuss the latest on key considerations around tax and planning issues in 2021. James Jack, UBS’s Head of Business Owners Client Segment, leads a discussion focused on potential impact for CEOs & owners, and corresponding options and strategies with Brad Dillon, a UBS Advanced Planning Senior Wealth Strategist.
This webinar is ideal for all CEOs, business owners and their top management teams/CFOs.
Participants will walk away with:
- Which tax rules are most likely to change under the new administration and how to plan ahead for any of those potential changes
- Insight on how potential changes will affect businesses of different sizes
- Top planning ideas and opportunities for owners & CEOs to consider implementing in 2021
- Specific tax strategies for those considering a sale in the short or long term
- 8 things for small businesses to know about coronavirus relief bill
- Wealth planning alert: COVID relief