Friday, August 17, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Put Your Website to the Test with Live Expert Analysis, with Thomas Young
In this engaging workshop, Vistage speaker Thomas Young will critique your websites live, helping you find ways to improve your presence and grow your sales. This is a rare opportunity to get very specific and tangible tactics you can use immediately. You’ll get great ideas from each website reviewed. In this unique format you will have the opportunity to comment and ask questions during the webinar. Register early and submit your website URL in the question panel for a chance to have your website reviewed live during the webinar.
Friday, August 24, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Engaged Teams: The Key to Unlocking Maximum Productivity, with Adam Weber
According to the Vistage Confidence Index, talent management is a top concern for members. Retaining your top talent is paramount for growing your organization and reaching those yearly targets. In this webinar you will:
- Learn proven methods and best practices for retaining team members.
- Understand what actually motivates your employees and how to foster that within your culture.
- Learn the simple, actionable process you can immediately implement in your organization for optimum employee engagement.
- Hear real workplace examples and success stories from Vistage companies implementing these strategies for unprecedented business results.
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
4.1 Billion Reasons to Use Chatbots for Employee Engagement, with George Cowgill and Ritwik Bose
There are 4.1 billion users on messaging apps, including your employees. It’s time to tap into that to improve employee engagement. Using AI driven Chatbots to facilitate employee engagement can be a powerful and effective tool. During this webinar, we will discuss several use cases for internal implementations of Chatbots and how they can have a major impact on employee engagement.
We will discuss:
- How a chatbot can assist human resources with multiple use cases
- How IT and other employee support functions can save money and improve service
- How to leverage chatbots to automate and simplify business processes
- Deployment considerations
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Succession Success: How to Get Your Children on the Path to VP and CEO, with Bill Black
Do you have a family business? Are your children on the path to leadership and ownership or are there “awkward Thanksgivings” ahead? In this webinar, succession and exit planning expert Bill Black will outline tips, ideas and strategies to help you make decisions about and communicate expectations to future leaders.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The three reasons most family businesses fail in the second generation (Reason No. 3 will surprise you!)
- How to gauge whether your next generation is eager to lead
- The top five planning priorities of hundreds of surveyed family business owners
Friday, September 7, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
3 Strategies to Win the War for Talent, with Kathleen Quinn Votaw
If issues related to talent, growth, or hiring are causing you to lose sleep, you are not alone. About 87% of CEOs list talent as their top challenge. Although most (72%) plan to increase hiring and expect fierce competition, the National Center for the Middle Market reports that 44% cannot find candidates with the skills they need, and 4 in 10 say this limits their growth.
Through this webinar, you’ll understand the latest trends and get the advice to make talent a strategic focus. Specifically, Kathleen Quinn Votaw, CEO of TalenTrust, will explain how to:
- Create Culture by Design vs Default
- Treat Recruitment as a Sales Process
- Get More Strategic in HR
Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Six Barriers to Finding and Keeping Great People in Manufacturing, with Kathleen Quinn Votaw
If the candidates you want most aren’t choosing your manufacturing firm, or if your turnover rates are anything but low, you could be unwittingly setting up barriers that turn people off. In this webinar, Kathleen outlines these six most common barriers we see in companies nationwide:
- Compensation that’s misaligned with the market
- Scope of role or job responsibilities is misaligned with market
- Looking for “the purple squirrel” with unrealistic requirements
- Not understanding the market: supply vs demand and passive vs competitive
- Negative employment branding or reputation
- An ineffective recruitment process
She will offer some proven solutions that apply specifically to the manufacturing sector. And she will challenge you to look deep into your culture and practices, and change anything that’s separating you from the talent you need to grow.
Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Asset Protection for Your Business, with Harry Barth
Protect your business from predators, creditors, liens & judgments. Attendees receive eye-opening and educational content delivered through a highly interactive presentation. Participants will discover tools and techniques that will add tremendous value to their personal and business lives, and discover strategies that can be implemented right now to ensure they are 100% updated and protected.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What is Asset Protection and its importance within our legal system
- The distinction between your business and personal holdings
- The different kinds of creditors and risks they pose to your wealth
- Choosing the proper business structure to minimize your liabilities
- Foreign and domestic tools & techniques
- Estate planning as part of asset protection planning
- Business succession and transfer strategies for your families and key persons