Friday, October 19, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Lawsuit-Proof Your Business and Personal Assets, with Ariel R. Enisman
Your wealth isn’t safe … unless you protect it!
Seasoned Vistage Speaker Ariel R. Enisman, Esq. offers an introductory-level overview on the importance of asset protection planning.
Ariel will show business owners, key employees and Chairs how to protect every single personal and business asset that they own. To do so, she employs an educational overview on proven asset protection strategies.
Her actionable insights give participants the tools to implement asset protection strategies immediately. The presentation will go into the Three Maxims of Asset Protection, Four Basic Strategies and Five Killer Mistakes to Avoid.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Purpose-Driven Business Network Webinar: Leading with Purpose, with John Dame
Purpose-driven business and leadership has been a buzz word over the last decade, and it piques a lot of interest for some obvious reasons. However how does one become a purposeful leader, and what does that truly mean?
In this webinar you will learn:
- The pillars of purpose
- Purpose pledge
- Steps for how to lead with purpose that you can utilize now!
Friday, November 2, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Building Culture and Engagement in Virtual Teams, with Karen Leal
Virtual teams have been become the new normal. This presents challenges for leaders who seek to build culture and engagement among remote workers. In this webinar, you will:
- Learn why virtual teams have become so prevalent and the challenges they face
- Understand why collective (collaborative) leadership is fast becoming a premium capability
- Use the three foundations for building community to lead virtually
Friday, November 16, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Small and Midsize Businesses, with Joe Galvin
Artificial Intelligence isn’t just for large enterprises with the latest technology. Many small and midsize businesses (SMBs) are already leveraging the benefits of AI through the applications they’re using — even though they might not realize that the technology has those capabilities. In this webinar learn about how you can prepare to realize the efficiencies that AI offers your business, and move from your data describing what happened, to prescribing what should happen.
- Learn the state of AI for SMBs today and how it’s being used
- Understand the data continuum, which spans from analytics, to business intelligence to artificial intelligence
- Gain key recommendations to prepare your business for using AI to reach your strategic goals
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET
Asset Protection for Your Business, with Harry Barth
Protect your business from predators, creditors, liens & judgments. Attendees receive eye-opening and educational content delivered through a highly interactive presentation. Participants will discover tools and techniques that will add tremendous value to their personal and business lives, and discover strategies that can be implemented right now to ensure they are 100% updated and protected.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What is Asset Protection and its importance within our legal system
- The distinction between your business and personal holdings
- The different kinds of creditors and risks they pose to your wealth
- Choosing the proper business structure to minimize your liabilities
- Foreign and domestic tools & techniques
- Estate planning as part of asset protection planning
- Business succession and transfer strategies for your families and key persons