San Diego, CA, September 25, 2014— Eight Vistage member companies have been named to the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2014 Best Places to Work list. For the past 11 years, the Atlanta Business Chronicle, in partnership with Quantum Workplace, a global leader in workplace culture assessment, has surveyed the metro area’s employers to find those employers that have discovered how to become one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work.
The Vistage member companies recognized this year were:
- I.B.I.S., Inc. – Andy Vabulas, CEO (member since 2000)
- Carithers-Wallace-Courtenay, LLC – Scott Marshall, Principal (member since 2006)
- Atlanta Classic Cars – Johanna Ellis, Partner (member since 2007)
- McKenney’s, Inc. – John McKenney, President (member since 2009)
- Sustainable Investment Group – Charlie Cichetti, Principal (member since 2011)
- Brand Fever, Inc. – Vicky Jones, President & CEO (member since 2011)
- Pond & Company – Tony Parker, President (member since 2012)
- Cushman & Wakefield of Georgia, Inc. – John O’Neill, Senior Managing Director (member since 2013)
Vistage Regional Executive Larry Kihlstadius said, “I am thrilled to see so many Vistage members honored for their dedication to their employees and the impact they have on the Atlanta business community.”
Each year, the Chronicle asks readers to nominate workplaces in metro Atlanta. Employees at participating companies and organizations were surveyed by Quantum Workplace from early July through mid-August. This year more than 300 companies and organizations participated in the surveys. More than 18,000 employees completed surveys.
Quantum ranked the top 100 employers in three categories: the top five among large employers (501 employees or more in the metro area), the top 35 among medium employers (101 to 500 employees) and the top 60 among small employers (10 to 100 employees). Only employers with at least 10 employees could participate.
Seven hundred people attended the awards ceremony on Friday, September 12, 2014 to celebrate the winners and hear keynote speaker U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-GA) speak about the five key elements that make great leaders.
About Vistage International
Founded in 1957, Vistage assembles and facilitates private advisory boards for CEOs, senior executives and business owners. Vistage members participate in monthly, Chair-led private advisory board meetings. More than 21,000 members in 16 countries also have access to one-to-one executive coaching, expert speakers, and our global network of business leaders.
Katie McWeeney Vistage International