Start a Vistage CEO coaching practice.
Guide top business leaders to make better decisions. Profoundly impact their professional lives. Their companies. Your shared community. As a Vistage CEO coach, your wisdom—built on decades of experience—is a catalyst. A spark that becomes a guiding light for CEOs, business owners and key executives. Together, you’ll address common struggles and complex challenges. By example of your own achievement, you will inspire greatness.
It’s meaningful, financially rewarding work. On your own terms.
Vistage Chair since 1998
What does a Vistage CEO coach do?
As a Vistage CEO coach (known as a Chair), you’ll first build a private advisory board of 12-16 high-caliber business leaders from non-competing industries.
With your board in place, you become its executive Chair. Every month you’ll gather members for candid, confidential roundtable discussion of their most pressing business issues. In these meetings you will:
- Stimulate critical thinking as you frame issues to inspire impactful discussions
- Facilitate collaboration to help members map out plans of action
- Become an agent of influence to help members push their businesses forward
- Answer questions—and question answers—to motivate high-impact decisions
You’ll meet one-on-one with each board member every month to provide guidance tailored to their unique challenges—establishing the kind of rapport that builds a strong foundation for trust and growth.
Critical to your role as an executive Chair will be connecting your members to the right resources, tools and experts available to them as members of Vistage—to inform their most important leadership decisions.
The impact | Member’s perspective: My Chair and group have helped me in countless ways. They hold me accountable, act as my external board of directors challenging my thinking, and have helped me achieve 20x growth rate of our company since I joined.”
Armond A. Dinverno
President, Balasa Dinverno Foltz LLC
Member since 1999
Why partner with Vistage?
Think of it as being an entrepreneur with an infrastructure—from day one. Your Vistage journey starts with a 4-week learning and development program to ensure your success as a CEO coach. It continues with the backing of an expert staff dedicated to the successful launch and longevity of your practice. Sales and marketing, membership development, IT and more—by your side every step of the way.
Vistage partners in your success to a degree no other organization can rival.
- Proven. The platform of an executive coaching industry institution and brand with 60 years in business.
- Power. A worldwide community of more than 21,000 members and 800 coaching peers.
- Motivation. Leading-edge learning and development for your long-term success.
- Results. The opportunity to achieve exponential results for your members—and yourself.
- Prestige. For six consecutive years, Vistage has earned recognition among Training Magazine’s Top 125 Organizations.