Vistage Chairs are an elite group with exceptional qualifications and rigorous requirements. Committed to helping today’s top leaders reach their full potential.
They are dedicated to guiding high-integrity business leaders to work together to improve themselves, their companies and their communities. They are dedicated to addressing the common struggles and complex challenges today’s top leaders face, on the path to personal and professional excellence.
Think of how valuable your wisdom and experience could be to other driven leaders.
Vistage Chairs are marked by qualifications such as strong financial acumen, superb management skills and innate entrepreneurial spirit. They’ve realized the kind of success to which most only aspire. Now, they have the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience to help others.
Becoming a Vistage Chairis an opportunity to impact the business community in a way that is measurable. Meaningful. Lucrative. For many, it is the capstone of their legacy.
As a Vistage Chair, you should posses the following qualifications:
- Be a former or transitioning president, CEO, founder, owner, or senior executive with significant profit and loss responsibility
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with bold leadership skills
- Have a passion for mentoring others
- Be experienced in leading a high-performing team
- Be part of a well-established business network within your community
- Have the ability to listen to — and challenge — CEOs and senior executives
- Have achieved great success and are driven to give back.
Walk the journey with business leaders
Patty Vogan has been a Vistage Chair, since 2006. Listen to her describe the experience of guiding high-performing CEOs.