The 2011 TEDxPeachtree Conference in Atlanta, GA is a day-long, invitation-only event that brings together thinkers and innovators to spread ideas worth sharing. The TEDxPeachtree speakers and performers come from a wide variety of fields including, neuroscience, biology, technology, docu-media, education, new media and emergency preparedness. This year, each speaker and performer will explore the 2011 conference theme, Breakthrough, in their respective fields.
As a premier sponsor of TEDxPeachtree, Vistage International, the worlds largest CEO advisory membership group, is reinforcing its commitment to business innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit of those that attend the conference. Vistage will have some of its own member-CEO visionaries and leaders on hand participating and speaking to the media about the revolutionary ideas being shared at the conference. The following Vistage International leaders will be in attendance on November 4th:
- Roger Blackstock Founder and CEO of Peer Synergy Group, Inc. and Vistage Chair since 2006
- Jansen Chazanof Former president of a material handling firm and current Chair of a Vistage Chief Executive Group
- Lisa Dugan 17 year veteran of executive coaching, Vistage member since 2000 and Vistage Chair since 2007
- Linda Gabbard Founder of Framework Initiatives Co. and Vistage Chair since 2005
- Larry Hart Corporate and entrepreneurial expert, current owner of two franchised child-care centers and Vistage Chair since 1998
- Alan Ketzes 25 year veteran in human resources and operations management, Vistage member since 1994 and Vistage Chair since 2002
The 2011 conference will be held on Friday, November 4th at Zoo Atlanta. As always, attendees will hear speakers present in the distinctive 18-minute talk format. Breakthrough is the conceptual focal point of each talk this year. Talks are interspersed with networking breaks throughout the day. Interviews with Vistage spokespeople can be arranged throughout the conference.