Ten Vistage member companies named to Rochester Business Journal Top 100
San Diego, December 17, 2014— Ten Vistage member companies in the Rochester, NY area were recently named to the Rochester Business Journal Top 100. The 2014 Top 100 firms generated more than $12 billion in annual revenue, employed nearly 100,000 employees, and were spread across seven sectors: construction, financial services, manufacturing, retail, service, technology and wholesale/distribution.
The following Vistage member companies were named to the 2014 Rochester Top 100:
- Nichols Construction Team – John Nichols, founder, member since 2013
- IDI Billing Solutions – Donald Culeton, CEO, member since 2006
- Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. – Ray Isaac, president, member since 2005
- ConServe Accounts Receivable Management – Mark Davitt, president, member since 2006
- Beltz Ianni & Associates – Robert Judd, owner, member since 2010
- Regional Computer Recycling & Recovery – Michael Whyte, president, member since 2012
- Patriot Towers Inc. – Rich Schickler, president and CEO, member since 2008
- H&C Tool Supply Corp. – Donald Waltzer, president, member since 2006
- Cutting Edge Laser Technologies – Mark Mollenkopf, president, member since 2011
- Custom Courior Solutions – Dan Ayer, CEO, member since 2013
The Rochester Top 100 program is presented by the Rochester Business Alliance Inc. and KPMG LLP. Launched in 1987, it recognizes the fastest-growing private companies in Greater Rochester. Companies are named to the Top 100 based on dollar and percentage revenue increases over the past three fiscal years. They require a minimum of $1 million in annual sales and must have headquarters located in the nine-county Rochester region. The 2014 Rochester Top 100 event was held on November 5. For more information, go to rochesterbusinessalliance.com.About Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
Vistage is the world’s largest CEO coaching and peer advisory organization for small and midsize businesses. For more than 65 years, we’ve been helping CEOs, business owners and key executives solve their greatest challenges through confidential peer groups and one-to-one executive coaching sessions. Today, more than 45,000 members in 35 countries rely on Vistage to help make better decisions for their companies, families and communities. The results prove it: Vistage CEO members grew their annual revenue on average by 4.6% in 2020, while nonmembers with comparable small and midsize businesses saw revenue decrease by 4.7%, according to a study of Dun & Bradstreet data. Learn more at vistage.com. Media Contact Katie McWeeney | Vistage 858.523.6875 | email@example.com