San Diego, December 17, 2014— Ten Vistage member companies in the Rochester, NY area were recently named to the Rochester Business Journal Top 100. The 2014 Top 100 firms generated more than $12 billion in annual revenue, employed nearly 100,000 employees, and were spread across seven sectors: construction, financial services, manufacturing, retail, service, technology and wholesale/distribution.
The following Vistage member companies were named to the 2014 Rochester Top 100:
- Nichols Construction Team – John Nichols, founder, member since 2013
- IDI Billing Solutions – Donald Culeton, CEO, member since 2006
- Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. – Ray Isaac, president, member since 2005
- ConServe Accounts Receivable Management – Mark Davitt, president, member since 2006
- Beltz Ianni & Associates – Robert Judd, owner, member since 2010
- Regional Computer Recycling & Recovery – Michael Whyte, president, member since 2012
- Patriot Towers Inc. – Rich Schickler, president and CEO, member since 2008
- H&C Tool Supply Corp. – Donald Waltzer, president, member since 2006
- Cutting Edge Laser Technologies – Mark Mollenkopf, president, member since 2011
- Custom Courior Solutions – Dan Ayer, CEO, member since 2013
The Rochester Top 100 program is presented by the Rochester Business Alliance Inc. and KPMG LLP. Launched in 1987, it recognizes the fastest-growing private companies in Greater Rochester. Companies are named to the Top 100 based on dollar and percentage revenue increases over the past three fiscal years. They require a minimum of $1 million in annual sales and must have headquarters located in the nine-county Rochester region. The 2014 Rochester Top 100 event was held on November 5. For more information, go to rochesterbusinessalliance.com.
About Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
Vistage Worldwide is an organization designed exclusively for high-integrity CEOs and executive leaders who are looking to drive better decisions and better results for their companies. Our members — 21,000 strong in more than 20 countries — gather in trusted, confidential peer advisory groups where they tackle their toughest challenges and biggest opportunities. Leveraging the Vistage platform, our members have demonstrated the ability to refine their instincts, improve their judgment, expand their perspectives and optimize decision making. CEOs who joined Vistage grew their companies at three times the rate of the average U.S. company, according to a 2015 analysis of Dun & Bradstreet data. Learn more at vistage.com.
Katie McWeeney | Vistage
858.523.6875 | email@example.com