WARREN, NJ, February 16, 2012 The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has formed a strategic alliance with Vistage International to help private company CEOs address personal and commercial risk management needs. As part of the alliance, Chubb will provide Vistage members with risk management education and access to an array of products and services tailored to their needs.
A strong risk management program, supported by Chubbs high-quality insurance products and loss control and claims services, can help protect our members and their businesses from the unexpected, said Jeff Werderman, chief marketing officer for Vistage International.
“As leaders of many of the worlds most successful private companies, Vistage members are dedicated to continuously learning about business growth strategies, explained Stephen Goldstein, vice president and strategic alliance manager for Chubb. “Chubb is looking forward to providing these CEOs with risk management and insurance information that can help them protect personal and business assets.
Depending on the products or services purchased from Chubb, Vistage members may be eligible to receive:
- access to Web-based tools to assist in determining the amount of business income insurance they should purchase;
- an annual premium reimbursement, up to 10% of the premium for an employment practices liability policy, for using one of more than 120 Chubb pre-approved law firms, human resources consulting firms or labor economist statistical firms for loss mitigation and prevention services;
- six free employee background investigations;
- one free hour of workplace violence consulting per incident, up to four times per year;
- a 50% credit on approved vendor safety training; and
- a 10% credit on corporate business travel accident policies.
Founded in 1957, Vistage International, headquartered in San Diego, is the worlds leading chief executive organization, serving more than 15,000 members in 15 countries. Vistage member CEOs participate in chair-led advisory board peer groups, receive one-to-one coaching, learn from expert speakers, and interact among a global network of CEOs representing a broad range of industries. Its renowned Vistage CEO Confidence Index has been tracking CEO confidence and main street business issues since 2003.
The member insurers of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies form a multi-billion dollar organization providing property and casualty insurance for personal and commercial customers worldwide through 8,500 independent agents and brokers. Chubb’s global network includes branches and affiliates throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
15 Mountain View Road
P.O. Box 1615
Warren, New Jersey 07059
Contact: Jodi Dorman