2021 Vistage Member Excellence Awards
Vistage members know no limits.
The Vistage Member Excellence Awards celebrate standout CE and SB members in three categories:
Impact Award (for members with 1-3 years’ tenure)
Leadership Award (for members with 3+ years’ tenure)
Lifetime Achievement Award (for members with 10+ years’ tenure)
Winners and finalists receive engraved crystal awards and recognition during their Vistage Executive Summit.
Winners additionally receive:
Write-up on Vistage website and celebration across Vistage channels.
Inclusion in e-book shared with the greater community, an annual, digital tribute to award-winner stories and insights.
Produced on-camera interview shared publicly.
Invitation to exclusive events like “Vistage on the Hill” with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and a town hall with Vistage CEO, Sam Reese.
Incredible journeys. Inspirational triumphs. Who will you honor?
Submit your nomination below!
- For more details, including complete Award descriptions, please visit this link.
- Nominees must currently be a CE or SB member in good standing with Vistage.
- Chairs and members may nominate.
- Nominate as many members as you’d like, but please do not submit duplicate nominations. (You may nominate the same member for a Leadership and Lifetime Award, provided they have 10+ years’ tenure.)
- Winner selection is determined by a market’s Vistage Chair group (VCG).
- One winner will be selected per category, per market.
- Prior years’ winners may be nominated again, if nomination reflects a new accomplishment.