Get informed. Be inspired. Go boldly forward.
Join Boston’s brightest minds in business for a morning of growth and learning.
PART I. Success through diversity — Why the most inclusive companies will win | A conversation with renowned business leader, Carol Fulp, and Vicary Graham, Chair of BNY Mellon New England.
With the demographic landscape in the U.S. ever-evolving, companies that proactively embrace diversity in all areas of operations will be best poised to thrive.
Engage in conversation about diversity-focused staffing trends in the U.S., and:
- Gain a blueprint for what your business must do to maintain competitiveness and customer base, including hiring in new ways, aligning managers around diversity, providing new kinds of leadership development and engaging employees to embrace differences.
- Learn how corporate cultures have formed and transformed at well-known organizations like John Hancock, Hallmark Health and PepsiCo.
- Explore how different races and ethnicities represent an essential asset to contemporary companies and organizations.
PART II. Workplace of the future | A panel discussion with Vistage Chairs Bev Halperin and Lea Macchiaroli.
Take a deeper dive into the benefits of creating a global culture of inclusion.
Roll up your sleeves and explore:
- Incubating and attracting talent from diverse pools.
- Leading through engagement.
- Why change is healthy (and profitable) for any profession.
- Strategic initiatives for multi-cultural employee engagement.
Share your wisdom with peers, and leave with actionable insights to take back to your team. Learn more about our presenters here.