Vistage CEO Climb | Be a Happy, Healthy Human and Leader in 2022
Friday, January 21, 2022 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. PST
Be a Happy, Healthy Human and Leader in 2022
The health and wellness space can be complicated and confusing. Dan demystifies all of it in this program and shows executives how to live better, faster, stronger, healthier, and hopefully, longer lives by investing only 4 hours per week. The Happy Healthy Human program identifies the top six aspects of health, wellness and longevity, explains how they are affecting our current level of health, and demonstrates easy-to-implement ACTIONS to help the body and brain perform at above optimum levels. Backed by science, decades of experience, and millions of years of evolutionary biology, this unbelievably eye-opening presentation will leave you motivated to become better than you could have previously thought possible.
Kickstart the new year with a deep-dive into health and wellness, particularly as it relates to working and leadership roles. You will learn:
- The top six aspects of health, wellness and longevity.
- How these affect our current level of health.
- Easy-to-implement actions to help the body and brain perform at above optimum levels.
Leave with ACTION items to immediately implement in your life and with your work groups. Taking ACTION can lead to greater productivity, weight loss, lower systemic inflammation, greater creativity, increased learning, increased neuroplasticity, lessened disease risks, and increased vitality.
About Vistage CEO Climb Events
Peak performers climb higher when they surround themselves with peers who’ve got their back.
Our CEO climb event is an exclusive monthly event for business leaders to take their companies — and their teams — to a whole new level of success. There is no charge or obligation — just a great opportunity to:
- Join other business leaders around the country who are dedicated to elevating their company and leadership.
- Participate in an engaging Q&A session.
- Gain insight into what gives some of the world’s top-performing CEOs a tremendous competitive advantage.