Vistage CEO Climb | The Confident Leadership We Need from CEOs Right Now
Thursday, March 24, 2022 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. PDT
The Confident Leadership We Need from CEOs Right Now
Ignite and harness the brilliance in teams in order to create unprecedented competitive advantages that will drive businesses forward faster.
In this compelling and energetic program, leaders will be inspired and equipped to raise the performance and productivity of their teams. Through humor, insight and experience, AmyK Hutchens provides real-world, straightforward tools that have immediate practical applications.
At this inspiring and highly personalized event, AmyK ignites brilliance in attendees and their teams by helping everyone tackle their toughest leadership challenges. Through touching on some of the hottest topics and issues facing leaders today, attendees will learn how to confidently lead their toughest conversations at work and home without saying something one might regret, giving one’s power away, or damaging relationships.
- Actionable Tools to Raise the Quality of Team Meetings
- Actionable Tools to Facilitate Better Problem-Solving
- The 2 Critical Elements Leaders Must “Sell” Each & Every Day
- The #1 Most Effective Conversation Framework to Influence & Foster Productive Behaviors
- How to Attract & Retain Top Talent
- The 5 Conversations that Drive a Healthy, High-Performing Culture
- How to Avoid the Unintended Consequences & Pitfalls of Fast-Paced Growth
About Vistage CEO Climb Events
Peak performers climb higher when they surround themselves with peers who’ve got their back.
Our CEO climb event is an exclusive monthly event for business leaders to take their companies — and their teams — to a whole new level of success. There is no charge or obligation — just a great opportunity to:
- Join other business leaders around the country who are dedicated to elevating their company and leadership.
- Participate in an engaging Q&A session.
- Gain insight into what gives some of the world’s top-performing CEOs a tremendous competitive advantage.