Measuring Success as CEO
A Vistage member event
Chief Executive Officer. It’s one of the most coveted titles, yet it’s one of the most misunderstood. As CEO, you’re responsible for the success of the company. Operations, marketing, strategy, finance, HR, sales, PR… you may delegate, but ultimately, you are accountable.
Consider two critical questions:
- 1. How are you measuring your own success?
- 2. Are you making time for imperatives that cannot be delegated?
Join us for breakfast, and hear the unique stories of how fellow Vistage CEOs addressed and answered these questions. Be empowered to more effectively:
- Set strategy.
- Establish company culture — and walk the talk.
- Build and lead your senior executive team.
- Allocate capital to company priorities.
Gain new insights to bring back to your company. Connect with fellow members from the Houston area who understand the joys and challenges that come from being a CEO. Leave prepared to perform at a higher level.
- Dennis Don, Co-CEO & President, Bamberger Polymers
- Ken Parekh, Founder, Chairman & CEO, AMSYS Group
- Kyle Schroeder, President & CEO, OFI Testing Equipment, Inc.
Space is limited. Open to Vistage members and Chairs only.
Questions? Contact Event Planner, Rachel Celizic