“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
In context of small business CEOs’ current reality, that famous quote from Henry Ford has a new layer of meaning. What do you do when the status quo is suddenly a hindrance to not only innovation, as Ford positions it, but to even staying the course?
The answer, is change. But how? Join your Vistage CEO peers online to roll up your sleeves and, in the words of acclaimed marketing mastermind Bonin Bough, start breaking things.
Streaming live from Irving, Texas, Bonin and Salesforce’s Tiffani Bova take the keynote stage for a day of learning, connection and actionable next steps tailored to SMBs, including:[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
- How to overcome tired ways of thinking and innovate your approach to growth.
- Personal and professional benefits of a growth-hacking mindset.
- The causal link between employee experience and customer experience.
- How companies can design effective EX- and CX-centered growth strategies.
- What CEOs need to consider when designing collaboration between employees, customers and technology.
Register now for bold thought leadership and peer-to-peer learning to take you outside the box, into an innovative growth mindset.[su_divider top=”no” style=”double”]
If you are a C-suite Vistage member and prefer to attend in person, please register here!