Unfortunately, this event has been cancelled. To see other upcoming Vistage events, please visit vistage.com/events.
If you are interested in learning more about the member experience and seeing if you qualify, please visit vistage.com.
Please join us for this breakfast forum hosted by Day Pitney LLC for Vistage CEOs on the Impact of the Tax Cuts & Job Acts on Your Business and You.
- Get ahead of this monumental change
- Learn the tax planning actions to take NOW
- Ask your questions and get answers
- Learn how the new tax code will affect you and your business
Discussion & Q&A with our Panel of Tax Experts
- Len Nitti, CPA, MST, Principal, Wilkin & Guttenplan
- Dave Poillucci, CPA, Partner at WithumSmith+Brown
- Ed Mooney, JD, Senior Family Wealth Advisor, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Steve Ziobrowski, Attorney at Law, Partner, Day Pitney LLP
Why Should You Attend
This is not simply a review of the act; it is designed for CEOs and business owners where you can ask about specific tax planning you should be doing now!
This exclusive event is only for Vistage members and qualified guests, register below to see if you qualify.