Experience Vistage with Jeffrey Fried
Hosted in Rehoboth Beach Wednesday, December 13, 2023 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. PST
Who do you turn to when you need to make the tough decisions? Who challenges you and “questions your answers?” Learn why the Western Region’s top executives turn to Vistage peer advisory groups to take their business to the next level.
Join us at an upcoming invitation-only event for the opportunity to test drive a Vistage group meeting. We’ll tackle real issues and collectively provide new perspectives, ideas and solutions. You’ll have the chance to see the real magic of a group meeting, which isn’t normally open to visitors. Discover how our proprietary process can provide:
- Honest, agenda-free perspectives from a sounding board of executives in non-competing industries
- Solutions to critical decisions so you can accomplish more, fix internal issues, or avoid costly mistakes
- Accelerated growth – member companies grow their businesses at 3x the U.S. average
How To Drive Culture. Intentionally.
World-class organizations have long recognized the powerful influence their cultures have on the performance of their people, and by extension, the performance of their companies. Not surprisingly, while most organizations allow their cultures to evolve naturally, top-performing ones don't leave this to chance. Instead, they're amazingly intentional about how they create and drive the culture they want to have. How they do it is the topic of this program. This is not your standard abstract or theoretical program about the importance of creating a vision or mission statement. Rather, it's a practical, actionable, no nonsense program designed to give participants the tools to leverage their corporate culture as a distinct competitive advantage. As a former partner in an award-winning insurance brokerage firm, Bill Kaiser knows firsthand what it takes to build a high-performance culture, and more importantly, he knows the impact it can have on the bottom line.
- The difference between a good culture and a high-performance culture·
- Why values are less important than behaviors·
- Why vision and mission statements are often a mistake·
- Critical mistakes most leaders make in defining their culture, and how to avoid them·
- The role of ritual in sustaining a focus on culture over the long run
Bill KaiserSenior Vice President, CultureWise
1 Kings Creek Circle
Rehoboth Beach, DE