Experience Vistage | New York / New Jersey
Monday, June 26, 2023 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EDT
Who do you turn to when you need to make the tough decisions? Who challenges you and “questions your answers?” Learn why New York City’s top CEOs turn to Vistage peer advisory groups to take their business to the next level.
Join us at this upcoming interactive forum – exclusively for CEOs – to experience a Vistage group meeting. We’ll tackle real business issues and collectively provide new perspectives, ideas and solutions.
You’ll have the chance to see the real magic of a group meeting, which isn’t normally open to visitors. Discover how our proprietary process can provide:
- Honest, agenda-free perspectives from a sounding board of executives in non-competing industries
- Solutions to critical decisions so you can accomplish more, fix internal issues, or avoid costly mistakes
- Accelerated growth – member companies grow their businesses at 3x the U.S. average
The Two Things Holding You Back – A CEO’s Road Map to Greater Sales & Profits
Two things limit the growth of any organization: its sales people and its sales process. Many of today’s CEOs have question marks about their sales people, and wonder if they’re engaged in the right activities. Few companies provide training or tools for effective sales management. Typically organizations rely on tribal knowledge, assumed best practices and worse—putting their top performers in sales leadership roles. The result? A recipe for stagnation and unreached potential!
This program will introduce you to field-tested best practices for developing the right sales process and driving results through effective coaching methodologies.
Value To Participants
You will leave with the tools necessary to immediately spot “holes” in your process and “gaps on your teams. Participants will discover what your sales team needs to be doing and what their Sales Manager(s) must be doing to scale the business and create a “World Class Sales Organization.”
- Tools for developing a duplicable sales process
- Methodology for identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Process for evaluating salespeople and identifying key focus areas.
- Proven system for holding sales teams ACCOUNTABLE to KPI’s
- Coaching plan repeatedly proven to drive RESULTS!