Thursday, January 27, 2022 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. EST
Attitude: Hire the best, fire the rest, and stay out of court
In this dynamic presentation, expert speaker, Hunter Lott, will discuss the following business and talent management issues pertinent to all CEOs and business owners:
- How to turn “attitude” into “behavior” and hold people accountable
- How to find and keep “A” players
- How to become a destination work place for top talent
- How to fire under-performing employees
- How to make better decisions by knowing the latest compliance issues
Participants will leave with the ability to audit their own businesses for risky practices and cut through the clutter of employment law to improve harmony and productivity. Included is a review of handbooks, a number of sample policies, a summary of key legal issues, tools to think like an outsider along with solutions to nagging HR frustrations.
You will also experience how a Vistage CEO peer group can help you evaluate opportunities, gain new perspectives and discover a renewed sense of direction.