Experience Vistage | Triangle
Hosted in Raleigh Tuesday, April 18, 2023 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EDT
Who do you turn to when you need to make the tough decisions? Who challenges you and “questions your answers?” Learn why the Triangle’s top CEOs and executives turn to Vistage peer advisory groups to take their business to the next level.
Join us at an upcoming invitation-only breakfast for the opportunity to test drive a Vistage group meeting. We’ll tackle real issues and collectively provide new perspectives, ideas and solutions. You’ll have the chance to see the real magic of a group meeting, which isn’t normally open to visitors. Discover how our proprietary process can provide:
- Honest, agenda-free perspectives from a sounding board of executives in non-competing industries
- Solutions to critical decisions so you can accomplish more, fix internal issues, or avoid costly mistakes
- Accelerated growth – member companies grow their businesses at 3x the U.S. average
You’ll also hear Chris Czarnik’s impactful presentation on Winning the War for Talent. You will walk away with an entirely new but logical way to evaluate and react to the talent shortage inside your organization that is actionable and able to be implemented the next day. You’ll discover a new way to recruit, engage, retain and develop top talent that is appropriate for our times.
Winning the War For Talent
This workshop is unique in that it provides logical, actionable instructions on how to recruit, engage and develop talent for an organization that are low to no cost solutions. Workshop framework includes:
- Are people UNWILLING or UNABLE to come to work for you?
- Why are your current employees not actively recruiting talent into your organization?
- What if your employees could create an internal career map within your organization to drive their own development and increase retention…with no extra work for HR or managers?
The big idea is to turn HR into a proactive talent finding organization using many ideas that are already used within your sales organization. Participants will be able to answer the following:
- If people are ABLE but UNWILLING to come to work for us what do we do next?
- What is your reputation in the community as an employer and why are people going elsewhere?
- Employees driving and guiding their own growth inside the organization is possible
Winning the War for Talent
For the first time in a generation the biggest threat to an organization’s ability to function and grow is the inability to attract, engage and develop talented employees. This focused and highly interactive session will help guide you to turn your HR area from "farmers" of talent to "hunters" of talent. We will discuss process oriented ways to focus your recruiting effort, supercharge your employee referral program and teach your employees to drive their own development within your organization...all at little or no cost!
NC State University Club