Hosted in Raleigh Tuesday, November 28, 2023 7:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. EST
Experience the entrepreneurial energy of thought leaders all in one room.
The Vistage Executive Summit has been crafted to inspire your leadership, equip you with latest findings in research, future-proof your business with economic insights, and most importantly, build connection with the powerful leaders in your community.
- ITR Economics brings the economic landscape into view and helps leaders navigate the uncertainties ahead.
- Vistage Research shares findings from the CEO Confidence Index to help leaders make better decisions quicker.
- Leadership keynote will wrap up the day on an inspiring and thoughtful note. More details coming soon.
- Thought leaders present breakout sessions on top-of-mind topics with fresh perspectives.
As a Vistage member, enjoy world-class leadership content and the opportunity to meet new faces in your community. Your insight and impact will make the day even more valuable!
The Member Excellence Awards program will celebrate incredible member stories in your community. Winners and finalists will be showcased at the Executive Summit. Learn more and nominate a member today!
Get ready for the day by downloading the My Vistage app and logging in. Expect to access speaker materials and more resources through the app on the day of the event.
Available for Vistage members only.
Connor LokarSpeaker and Senior Forecaster, ITR Economics
A Changing Landscape
The economic landscape will be changing in 2023, especially later in the year. Aggressive action by the Federal Reserve Board has also changed our outlook for 2024. We will discuss which segments will be impacted and others that will be more immune to interest rate and other pressures. We will also discuss how attendees can best prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties, and we will offer business strategies and tactics that will allow for maximum profit potential given the economic landscape. We will also:
- Analyze the Federal Reserve Board’s actions and impact on the economy.
- Talk through key areas of disinflation and deflation.
- Discuss varying opportunities in key markets.
- Cover global trends and their impact on member businesses and on the US economy.
- Analyze labor market conditions over the next several years.
- Present an overview of the economic landscape through the rest of the decade.
- And more!
Sandy GennaroThe Rock n’ Roll Thought Leader, Beat The Odds Productions
Beat the Odds in Business and Life
My ½ century of navigating the murky, shark-infested waters of the music business has cultivated in me a keen sense of business AND people management, the highlights of which are divulged during my presentation intertwined with video and live drumming. I illustrate how corporate leadership correlates with being a drummer in a band. My audience is involved and participates in my presentation, much like a workforce should be with their leadership/organization. At the core of the principles represented by the acronym B.E.A.T.S.
Anne PetrikVice President of Research, Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
Decision Factors 2023: Unleashing Workforce Productivity
CEOs are facing a dynamic set of rapidly evolving factors that will influence their decisions as the post pandemic reality comes into focus. Once an emerging trend, remote work and the demands of an empowered workforce are challenging CEOs to attract and retain high performers. Throughout the day, as emcee, Anne will weave perspectives on how to adapt the workplace to unleash workforce productivity with the latest data and insights from Vistage Research.
- Transforming Your Business Through Intelligent Process Automation
- Your Results-Guaranteed B2B Marketing Plan
- The Nine Steps To a Much Longer Life with Robust Health
- Planning For a Successful Exit: Considerations in Transitioning your Business
- The Art of Cultivating a Culture by Design
- CEO's Candid Guide to Right People, Right Job, Right Fit To Scale the Business
*agenda subject to change
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
Transforming Your Business Through Intelligent Process Automation
Presenter: Mark Shivers, Founder & CEO, Ignite IPA
Are you worried about hiring/retaining staff? Are you nervous about inflation or a potential recession/depression? Are you looking to grow your business but are concerned about the increased costs? Leveraging automation can help companies of all sizes support their corporate strategy and achieve high ROI by reducing expenses, avoiding costs, accelerating revenue, and creating more efficient business processes. In this session you will learn about intelligent process automation technologies, and how other companies have leveraged them to achieve higher margins. Opt-in-participants will receive a complimentary opportunity identification assessment focused on creating a quantifiable pipeline of value-based automation opportunities.
Topic: Business Operations: Technology
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
Your Results-Guaranteed B2B Marketing Plan
Presenter: Jee Vahn Knight, Vice President of Growth, RedRover Sales and Marketing Strategy
In this workshop, learn the proven process for developing a measurable B2B marketing plan with predictable returns, driving sustainable growth for your business. By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Discuss the six building blocks of a results-guaranteed marketing plan.
- Identify the existing gaps in your current strategy development process, and
- Use the GO RISE framework to vet your own plans.
Topic: Customer Engagement: Sales & Marketing
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
The Nine Steps To a Much Longer Life with Robust Health
Presenter: John Asher, CEO, Asher Longevity Institute
A happy, healthy and highly motivated team will contribute directly to robust business growth. In this session, participants will learn:
- An integration of all current information about health, wellness and longevity.
- The significant possibility of living to 112 with great health by following current guidelines from longevity experts integrated into a “longevity pyramid”
- The average lifespan of US adults is 77 years, and the average health span is only 63 years. This presentation shows how to gain 23 years of lifespan and 23 years of health span.
- Taking care of your team today contributes to greater success tomorrow.
Topic: Personal Development: Wellness
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
The Art of Cultivating a Culture by Design
Presenter: Devon Moran, Performance Specialist at Insperity
The goal of understanding culture gives insight into the current and future needs at each organizational level. The understanding empowers and informs leaders to create environments that promote engagement and growth. Simply put, culture is the way forward, and leaders must know its relevance, importance, and how to leverage it on the path toward success. In this session, participants will explore:
- Leadership introspection
- Organizational assessments
- Performance KPIs
- Wellness programs
Topic: Talent Management: Retention & Engagement
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Planning For a Successful Exit: Considerations in Transitioning your Business
Presenter: Greg Sieber, Brendan Farrell, and Alexis Blanks, UBS
Planning for a business transition can be daunting as it is typically a new process and just might be the biggest transaction in a business owners life. Learn about different types of buyers, considerations when planning for a transfer, the team that should e involved, maximizing value, and how to plan for your future beyond the transition.
Topic: Personal Development: Exit & Succession Planning
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
CEO's Candid Guide to Right People, Right Job, Right Fit To Scale the Business
Presenter: Advisors from Culture Index
Join the Culture Index team to reveal the true fit of your executive team and leaders- who is in the right seat and who is not? Do you have the right team in place to scale your business? Not getting the top and bottom line growth by not hiring and obtaining the right team? In this session, you will be prepped to utilize data to make more objective human decisions in securing the right talent in order to drive sustainable growth. Walk away with new insights, tips, and practices to implement into your business and better align your people.
Topic: Leadership: Communication & Alignment
3415 Wake Forest Road