Monday, June 12, 2023 7:15 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EDT
Experience the entrepreneurial energy of thought leaders all in one room.
The Vistage Executive Summit has been crafted to inspire your leadership, equip you with latest findings in research, future-proof your business with economic insights, and most importantly, build connection with the powerful leaders in your community.
- ITR Economics brings the economic landscape into view and helps leaders navigate the uncertainties ahead.
- Vistage Research shares findings from the CEO Confidence Index to help leaders make better decisions quicker.
- Leadership keynote will wrap up the day on an inspiring and thoughtful note. More details coming soon.
- Thought leaders present breakout sessions on top-of-mind topics with fresh perspectives.
As a Vistage member, enjoy world-class leadership content and the opportunity to meet new faces in your community. Your insight and impact will make the day even more valuable!
The Member Excellence Awards program will celebrate incredible member stories in your community. Winners and finalists will be showcased at the Executive Summit. Learn more and nominate a member today!
Get ready for the day by downloading the My Vistage app and logging in. Expect to access speaker materials and more resources through the app on the day of the event.
Available for Vistage members only.
Patrick LuceEconomist, ITR Economics
A Changing Landscape
The economic landscape will be changing in 2023, especially later in the year. Aggressive action by the Federal Reserve Board has also changed our outlook for 2024. We will discuss which segments will be impacted and others that will be more immune to interest rate and other pressures. We will also discuss how attendees can best prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties, and we will offer business strategies and tactics that will allow for maximum profit potential given the economic landscape. We will also:
- Analyze the Federal Reserve Board’s actions and impact on the economy
- Talk through key areas of disinflation and deflation
- Discuss varying opportunities in key markets
- Cover global trends and their impact on member businesses and on the US economy
- Analyze labor market conditions over the next several years
- Present an overview of the economic landscape through the rest of the decade.
Dr. Katherine JefferyGenerational Strategist
The Generational Shift: Moving Forward Together
Becoming a learning organization and building a culture where people feel safety, belonging, commitment to the vision, and a spirit of collaboration is essential to long-term success in today’s world. With 5 generations present in the workforce and the huge tensions that exist across these generations, developing culturally intelligent leaders who are adept at bringing out the best in their generationally diverse teams can be a challenge, but once accomplished, it will reduce this tension and allow for a more psychologically safe workplace. Regardless of the workplace sector you find yourself in, the rapid change of today’s world has left all of us needing to understand our intergenerational teams in a more comprehensive and empathetic manner. One thing we can be sure of is that all employees desire to work under managers who create a safe space for them to flourish. Are you able to ensure this for your employees on multi-generational teams? You are not alone if you are wondering how to decrease the tension across the generations and desire to build a culture where every generation can thrive.
Joe GalvinChief Research Officer, Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
Managing Workforce Velocity: Attention to Employee Retention
Workforce velocity will continue to plague CEOs as accelerating quit rates, rising wages and unprecedented transparency to new opportunities lure workers to greener pastures. Retaining skilled, experienced workers that align with your culture demands a focused strategy on the key elements of employee retention. Managing workforce velocity will increase the ability for small and midsize business to operate at full capacity, meet customer demand and scale for the future.
- Your Results-Guaranteed B2B Marketing Plan
- Building Real, Sustainable, and Transferable Business Value: A 4-Stage Process
- Get your employees to work ON your business, not IN your business!
- CEO's Candid Guide to Right People, Right Job, Right Fit To Scale the Business
- Transforming Your Business Through Intelligent Process Automation
- The Nine Steps To a Much Longer Life with Robust Health
Celebrate your community's Vistage Member Excellence Award winners and finalists and connect with fellow peers.
*agenda subject to change
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
Breakfast Session | Your Results-Guaranteed B2B Marketing Plan
Presenter: Jee Vahn Knight, Vice President of Growth
In this workshop, learn the proven process for developing a measurable B2B marketing plan with predictable returns, driving sustainable growth for your business. By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Discuss the six building blocks of a results-guaranteed marketing plan.
- Identify the existing gaps in your current strategy development process, and
- Use the GO RISE framework to vet your own plans
Topic: Sales & Marketing
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
Breakfast Session | Building Real, Sustainable, and Transferable Business Value: A 4-Stage Process
Presenter: David Tramontana, President, FocusCFO
Join FocusCFO's David Tramontana as he shares his journey of building sustainable and transferable business value in this presentation. He highlights the four essential steps — foundation, health, growth, and value — and shares the lessons he learned and the pitfalls he encountered on his entrepreneurial journey, which eventually led to a successful exit with a $40 million payout. Attendees will discover the importance of identifying their "hedgehog," having trusted advisors, and how a fractional CFO can help align strategy with numbers. This presentation provides valuable insights for businesses to increase their value and build a solid foundation for future success.
Topic: Personal Development: Exit & Succession Planning
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
Breakfast Session | Get your employees to work ON your business, not IN your business!
Presenter: Monica Robinson & Marco Sanchez, Bloom Business Development-Relations Manager
This session is for executives who want to align employee roles with the organizational business plan, discover effective ways to increase accountability amongst team members and identify the measurables that are important to their business. Here’s a brief insight into what we’ll cover:
- What accountability means to your business and how to define it.
- Getting your team energized about the organizational vision.
- How to measure and nurture accountability within the organization.
- Audience Q&A, bring any accountability questions you may have!
Topic: Talent Management: Retention & Engagement
12:30 -1:30 p.m.
Lunch Session | CEO's Candid Guide to Right People, Right Job, Right Fit To Scale the Business
Presenter: Advisors from Culture Index
Join the Culture Index team to reveal the true fit of your executive team and leaders- who is in the right seat and who is not? Do you have the right team in place to scale your business? Not getting the top and bottom line growth by not hiring and obtaining the right team? In this session, you will be prepped to utilize data to make more objective human decisions in securing the right talent in order to drive sustainable growth. Walk away with new insights, tips, and practices to implement into your business and better align your people.
Topic: Communication & Alignment
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Lunch session | Transforming Your Business Through Intelligent Process Automation
Presenter: Serena Dominguez, Director Sales & Marketing, Ignite IPA; Nicholas Tabone, Solutions Engineer, Ignite IPA
Are you worried about hiring/retaining staff? Are you nervous about inflation or a potential recession/depression? Are you looking to grow your business but are concerned about the increased costs? Leveraging automation can help companies of all sizes support their corporate strategy and achieve high ROI by reducing expenses, avoiding costs, accelerating revenue, and creating more efficient business processes. In this session you will learn about intelligent process automation technologies, and how other companies have leveraged them to achieve higher margins. Opt-in-participants will receive a complimentary opportunity identification assessment focused on creating a quantifiable pipeline of value-based automation opportunities.
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Lunch session | The Nine Steps To a Much Longer Life with Robust Health
Presenter: John Asher, CEO, Asher Longevity Institute
A happy, healthy and highly motivated team will contribute directly to robust business growth. In this session, participants will learn:
- An integration of all current information about health, wellness and longevity
- The significant possibility of living to 112 with great health by following current guidelines from longevity experts integrated into a “longevity pyramid”
- The average lifespan of US adults is 77 years, and the average health span is only 63 years. This presentation shows how to gain 23 years of lifespan and 37 years of health span.
- Taking care of your team today contributes to greater success tomorrow.
600 Commonwealth Pl