Buffalo/ Rochester 2023
Tuesday, October 3, 2023 7:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. EDT
Experience the entrepreneurial energy of thought leaders all in one room.
The Vistage Executive Summit has been crafted to inspire your leadership, equip you with latest findings in research, future-proof your business with economic insights, and most importantly, build connection with the powerful leaders in your community.
- ITR Economics brings the economic landscape into view and helps leaders navigate the uncertainties ahead.
- Vistage Research shares findings from the CEO Confidence Index to help leaders make better decisions quicker.
- Leadership keynote will wrap up the day on an inspiring and thoughtful note. More details coming soon.
- Thought leaders present breakout sessions on top-of-mind topics with fresh perspectives.
As a Vistage member, enjoy world-class leadership content and the opportunity to meet new faces in your community. Your insight and impact will make the day even more valuable!
The Member Excellence Awards program will celebrate incredible member stories in your community. Winners and finalists will be showcased at the Executive Summit. Learn more and nominate a member today!
Get ready for the day by downloading the My Vistage app and logging in. Expect to access speaker materials and more resources through the app on the day of the event.
Available for Vistage members only.
A Changing Landscape
The economic landscape will be changing in 2023, especially later in the year. Aggressive action by the Federal Reserve Board has also changed our outlook for 2024. We will discuss which segments will be impacted and others that will be more immune to interest rate and other pressures. We will also discuss how attendees can best prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties, and we will offer business strategies and tactics that will allow for maximum profit potential given the economic landscape. We will also:
- Analyze the Federal Reserve Board’s actions and impact on the economy
- Talk through key areas of disinflation and deflation
- Discuss varying opportunities in key markets
- Cover global trends and their impact on member businesses and on the US economy
- Analyze labor market conditions over the next several years
- Present an overview of the economic landscape through the rest of the decade.
Anne PetrikVice President of Research, Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
Decision Factors 2023: Unleashing Workforce Productivity
CEOs are facing a dynamic set of rapidly evolving factors that will influence their decisions as the post pandemic reality comes into focus. Once an emerging trend, remote work and the demands of an empowered workforce are challenging CEOs to attract and retain high performers. Throughout the day, as emcee, Anne will weave perspectives on how to adapt the workplace to unleash workforce productivity with the latest data and insights from Vistage Research.
- Details coming soon!
- Details coming soon!
*agenda subject to change