Hosted in Scottsdale Monday, March 13, 2023 7:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. MDT
Experience the entrepreneurial energy of thought leaders all in one room.
The Vistage Executive Summit has been crafted to inspire your leadership, equip you with latest findings in research, future-proof your business with economic insights, and most importantly, build connection with the powerful leaders in your community.
- Patrick Luce brings the economic landscape into view and helps leaders navigate the uncertainties ahead.
- Anne Petrik shares findings from the CEO Confidence Index to help leaders make better decisions quicker.
- Dr. Lawana Gladney provides five critical keys to balance your life as a CEO.
- Thought leaders present breakout sessions on top-of-mind topics with fresh perspectives.
As a Vistage member, enjoy world-class leadership content and the opportunity to meet new faces in your community. Your insight and impact will make the day even more valuable!
Available for Vistage members only.
Patrick LuceEconomist, ITR Economics
A Changing Landscape
The economic landscape will be changing in 2023, especially later in the year. Aggressive action by the Federal Reserve Board has also changed our outlook for 2024. We will discuss which segments will be impacted and others that will be more immune to interest rate and other pressures. We will also discuss how attendees can best prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties, and we will offer business strategies and tactics that will allow for maximum profit potential given the economic landscape. We will also:
- Analyze the Federal Reserve Board’s actions and impact on the economy
- Talk through key areas of disinflation and deflation
- Discuss varying opportunities in key markets
- Cover global trends and their impact on member businesses and on the US economy
- Analyze labor market conditions over the next several years
- Present an overview of the economic landscape through the rest of the decade.
Anne PetrikVice President of Research, Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
Decision Factors 2023: Unleashing Workforce Productivity
CEOs are facing a dynamic set of rapidly evolving factors that will influence their decisions as the post pandemic reality comes into focus. Once an emerging trend, remote work and the demands of an empowered workforce are challenging CEOs to attract and retain high performers. Throughout the day, as emcee, Anne will weave perspectives on how to adapt the workplace to unleash workforce productivity with the latest data and insights from Vistage Research.
Dr. Lawana GladneyCEO, 24 Carat Speakers
A CEO's Guide to Managing Your Life
Starting with job duties, deadlines, projects, meetings, conference calls, family, and personal time, the challenges of trying to keep it altogether it can be overwhelming. I mean, after all, there are only so many hours in the day and so much energy that you have to get things done. In order to balance and manage your life there are some key steps that will help you get what you want out of life. Learn the five critical keys to balance and how to get the most out of your life as a CEO.
- Corporate Real Estate 101: Expand, Contract, Own, Lease, & Design for Your Future
- Transforming Your Business Through Intelligent Process Automation
- Get Management & Hiring Right Every Time; Avoid Mistakes, Save Time, Money & Heartache
- Train Your People, Then Trust Your People
- CEO's Candid Guide to Right People, Right Job, Right Fit To Scale the Business
- A Framework for Monetizing Your Business and Delivering Generational Success
- The Nine Steps To a Much Longer Life with Robust Health
- 10X Your People and Take Your Business to the Next Level
Celebrate your community and connect with fellow peers.
*agenda subject to change
7:45 - 8:45 am
Breakfast Session | Corporate Real Estate 101: Expand, Contract, Own, Lease, & Design for Your Future
Presenter: Panel of Executives from Ryan CompaniesIn a post-covid world, returning to the office can be tricky. In this session, we will discuss:
- What does this mean for your company’s real estate needs?
- Defining the value that corporate real estate can play within the overall organization for industrial, office and TI branding
- How to build a real estate strategy with purpose while also integrating it into the company’s culture
Topic: Business Operations: Infrastructure
7:45 - 8:45 am
Breakfast Session | Train Your People, Then Trust Your People
Presenter: Adam Lovill, VP of Customer Success at TrainualDoes your struggle with delegation hold your team back?
Building an effective, high-performing team requires you to attract the best talent and then trust them to get the job done. However, many leaders struggle to truly trust their teams and achieve their goals. In this workshop, we'll review some of the common pitfalls leaders run into when scaling their teams. We'll also share a framework for helping you build a trusting team that consistently delivers results.
Topic: Performance Management
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
Breakfast Session | Transforming Your Business Through Intelligent Process Automation
Presenter: Mark Shivers, Founder & CEO, Ignite IPA; Manny Velazquez, Head of Strategy and Architecture, Ignite IPAAre you worried about hiring/retaining staff? Are you nervous about inflation or a potential recession/depression? Are you looking to grow your business but are concerned about the increased costs?
Leveraging automation can help companies of all sizes support their corporate strategy and achieve high ROI by reducing expenses, avoiding costs, accelerating revenue, and creating more efficient business processes. In this session you will learn about intelligent process automation technologies, and how other companies have leveraged them to achieve higher margins. Opt-in-participants will receive a complimentary opportunity identification assessment focused on creating a quantifiable pipeline of value-based automation opportunities.
Topic:Business Operations: Technology
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
Breakfast Session | Get Management & Hiring Right Every Time; Avoid Mistakes, Save Time, Money & Heartache
Presenter: Barry Shulman, Principal, Shulman Associates Search Services, Inc., Premier Certified Predictive Index PartnerExperts agree 90% of business problems are people problems. Do you have the right people in the right roles? How do you assess employees and candidates? Can you accurately define and articulate job specs for every role in your company? Do your managers have the tools to effectively create and manage teams for maximum performance, profitability, and ROI? How do you address over-and-under performers, conflict resolution, and communication? Can you quickly and effectively create winning teams and predict how they'll work together? In this session, learn how to easily optimize your talent using The Predictive Index.
Topic: Hiring, Recruiting, Sourcing
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Lunch Session | CEO's Candid Guide to Right People, Right Job, Right Fit To Scale the Business
Presenter: Advisors from Culture IndexJoin the Culture Index team to reveal the true fit of your executive team and leaders- who is in the right seat and who is not? Do you have the right team in place to scale your business? Not getting the top and bottom line growth by not hiring and obtaining the right team? In this session, you will be prepped to utilize data to make more objective human decisions in securing the right talent in order to drive sustainable growth. Walk away with new insights, tips, and practices to implement into your business and better align your people.
Topic: Leadership: Communication & Alignment
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Lunch Session | A Framework for Monetizing Your Business and Delivering Generational Success
Presenter: Scott MacDonald, CPWA®, Senior Vice President-Wealth Management, UBS Private Wealth Management, Jeff Wasson, CEPA®, Senior Vice President-Wealth Management, UBS Private Wealth ManagementAs a business owner, you are hyper-focused on the day-to-day responsibilities of running your business, but often times, never take the opportunity to take a step back and ask: What’s Next? We’ll bring expert insights on: Personal Planning, Business Planning, and Life Planning before the sale of your business.
Topic: Personal Development: Exit & Succession Planning
12:30 p.m. -1:30 p.m.
Lunch Session | The Nine Steps To a Much Longer Life with Robust Health
Presenter: John Asher, CEO, Asher Longevity InstituteA happy, healthy and highly motivated team will contribute directly to robust business growth. In this session, participants will learn:
- An integration of all current information about health, wellness and longevity
- The significant possibility of living to 112 with great health by following current guidelines from longevity experts integrated into a “longevity pyramid”
- The average lifespan of US adults is 77 years, and the average health span is only 63 years. This presentation shows how to gain 23 years of lifespan and 37 years of health span
- Taking care of your team today contributes to greater success tomorrow
Topic: Personal Development: Wellness
12:30 p.m. -1:30 p.m.
Lunch Session | 10X Your People and Take Your Business to the Next Level
Presenter: Michael Erath, Founder and Lead Business Guide, Next Level GrowthMost frustrations are rooted in uncommunicated expectations. Michael’s presentation will equip you with specific Next Level Growth tools and processes to level up your leaders, managers, and front-line employees to significantly improve communication, alignment, and performance. This presentation is ideal for companies using a business operating system like EOS® or Scaling Up. You will learn how to:
- Take your Org Chart, or EOS® Accountability Chart, to the Next Level
- Have highly impactful Quarterly Coaching Conversations, and implement corrective action Coaching Plans when needed, that drive alignment and performance
- Stop water-boarding your new hires with a simple, effective onboarding process
Topic: Talent Management: Retention & Engagement
5402 E Lincoln Dr