Iowa / Nebraska 2022
Hosted in Omaha Tuesday, October 25, 2022 7:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. CDT
Innovation. Courage. Decisions.
You show up for your peers and your business with full dedication — at any hour. It’s what makes the Vistage community of business leaders so special.
Now more than ever, it is imperative to innovate at the speed of life. As things continue to change in the blink of an eye, make sure you’re equipped to continue your climb. In the company of your Vistage peers (back in person!), access the insights you need to power your ascent in 2022 and beyond.
Attend the Vistage Executive Summit for:
- Critical keynotes. Your local economy. Your hot-button issues. Your leadership, to the next level.
- Targeted learning sessions. Deep dives into topics keeping members up at night.
- Peer-to-peer connections. Get to know your greater Vistage community and share your unique perspective — face to face!
Have the Summit in your pocket
All event materials will be available when you need them, from your mobile device in the Digital Event Folder. By logging into My Vistage day-of the event, access:
– presentation downloads
– and more!
Look for the link to the Digital Event Folder in your inbox leading up to the event.
Download the My Vistage mobile app for quicker access day-of the Summit.
[su_column center=”yes”] [/su_column]
Available for Vistage members only.
Aaron DavisSpeaker, Author, Coach
Attitude of a Champion Leader
Leadership is simple, but it’s not easy. Championship leaders lead with passion, purpose and love for their people. Drawing from his experience being coached by football great, Dr. Tom Osborne, this presentation from Aaron Davis will explore the legendary leadership style that secured an 80%+ winning percentage over 30+ years. Explore an attitude-first approach to leadership through tenets like:
- The importance of transparency.
- The value of treating people differently as long as you treat them fairly and equally.
- The gravity of setting the tone not by words, but by consistent actions.
Connor LokarEconomist, ITR Economics
A Changing Landscape
The economic landscape will be changing in 2023, especially later in the year. Aggressive action by the Federal Reserve Board has also changed our outlook for 2024. We will discuss which segments will be impacted and others that will be more immune to interest rate and other pressures. We will also discuss how attendees can best prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties, and we will offer business strategies and tactics that will allow for maximum profit potential given the economic landscape. We will also:
- Analyze the Federal Reserve Board’s actions and impact on the economy.
- Talk through key areas of disinflation and deflation.
- Discuss varying opportunities in key markets.
- Cover global trends and their impact on member businesses and on the US economy.
- Analyze labor market conditions over the next several years.
- Present an overview of the economic landscape through the rest of the decade.
- And more!
Joe Galvin 2022Chief Research Officer, Vistage Worldwide
Decision Factors 2022: Unleashing Workforce Productivity
CEOs are facing a dynamic set of rapidly evolving factors that will influence their decisions as the post pandemic reality comes into focus. Once an emerging trend, remote work and the demands of an empowered workforce are challenging CEOs to attract and retain high performers. In this session, you'll gain perspectives on how adapt the workplace to unleash workforce productivity with the latest data and insights from Vistage Research.
- Creating an Unmatched Go To Market Strategy
- Family Business Blind Spots
- CEO's Candid Guide to Right People, Right Job, Right Fit To Scale the Business
- Transforming Your Business Through Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- No Looking Back: The Changes to Workforce Are Here To Stay
Celebrate your community's Vistage Member Excellence Award winners and finalists and connect with fellow peers.
*agenda subject to change
7:45 - 8:45 am
Breakfast Session | Creating an Unmatched Go To Market Strategy
Presenter: Bryan Mueller, Founder, ID3 ConsultingWhen was the last time you updated your go-to market strategy (GTM)? Do you have a go-to market strategy? In this tactical session you will be inspired and learn how to build a customer centric buyers journey while modernizing your GTM strategy on top of enterprise software like HubSpot.
The end result removes silos between your sales and marketing teams, increases alignment, and sets you up to scale like never before. In order to go where you have never been, you'll need to do what you have never done.
Topic: Customer Engagement: Sales & Marketing
7:45 - 8:45 am
Breakfast Session | Family Business Blind Spots
Presenter: Andrea Fredrickson, President, RevelaAs a family member in a family-owned business, you’ve experienced the tricky dynamics and disconnections of communication.
Many of the challenges between family members happen because of a lack of awareness of their blind spots. Wouldn’t it be great if you build healthy family working relationships? In this session we’ll address:
- How the lens you look through matters,
- The assumptions you have related to family working together, and
- Ways to reveal your blind spots and prevent damaging relationships.
Topic: Leadership: Communication & Alignment
12:30 - 1:30 pm
Lunch Session | CEO's Candid Guide to Right People, Right Job, Right Fit To Scale the Business
Presenter: John Conger, Executive Advisor, Culture IndexJoin the Culture Index team to reveal the true fit of your executive team and leaders- who is in the right seat and who is not? Do you have the right team in place to scale your business? Not getting the top and bottom line growth by not hiring and obtaining the right team?
In this session, you will be prepped to utilize data to make more objective human decisions in securing the right talent in order to drive sustainable growth. Walk away with new insights, tips, and practices to implement into your business and better align your people.
Topic: Leadership: Communication & Alignment
12:30 - 1:30 pm
Lunch session | Transforming Your Business Through Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Presenter: Mark Shivers, Founder & CEO, Ignite IPA; Tim Fleming, Head of Process & Client Experience, Ignite IPA; Adam Trevett, Design Authority, Ignite IPARobotic Process Automation (RPA) is computer software that allows you to automate and execute business tasks in the same way a human would perform the task on a computer. You can automate highly manual/mundane activities such as processing emails, extracting/coping/pasting information, performing data entry, creating reports, and many other end-to-end operational processes.
In this session we'll explain what RPA is, provide a quick demo of Blue Prism (an industry leading RPA software), discuss target areas to leverage this technology, and talk through a few practical industry based use cases.
Topic: Business Operations: Technology
Lunch Session | No Looking Back: The Changes to Workforce Are Here To Stay
Presenter: Jim Roy, VP of Human Resources Strategy, Percipio PartnersThe post-Covid workforce has permanently changed the way they view work and their employer. In this session we will discuss changes employers need to make to adapt to the workforce of the future:
- Talent acquisition: recruiting as an advertising campaign and communication speed
- On boarding: make the first 15 minutes of work unforgettable – as well as the next 3,650 days
- Retention: feedback and flexibility
Topic: Talent Management: Hiring, Recruiting, Sourcing
6450 Pine Street