“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
In context of small business CEOs’ current reality, that famous quote from Henry Ford has a new layer of meaning. What do you do when the status quo is suddenly a hindrance to not only innovation, as Ford positions it, but to even staying the course?
The answer, is change. But how? Join your Vistage CEO peers to roll up your sleeves and, in the words of acclaimed marketing mastermind Bonin Bough, start breaking things.
Bonin and Salesforce’s Tiffani Bova take the keynote stage for a day of learning, connection and actionable next steps tailored to SMBs, including:
- How to overcome tired ways of thinking and innovate your approach to growth.
- Personal and professional benefits of a growth-hacking mindset.
- The causal link between employee experience and customer experience.
- How companies can design effective EX- and CX-centered growth strategies.
- What CEOs need to consider when designing collaboration between employees, customers and technology.
We’re thrilled to be holding this Conference in person! Invitation to the in-person event is exclusively reserved for C-suite Vistage members, to ensure valuable perspectives shared and connections made. Register now for bold thought leadership and peer-to-peer learning to take you outside the box, into an innovative growth mindset.