For Vistage members only.
Join your Vistage peers for an exclusive tour of one of West Michigan’s Forbes Small Giants: Service Express. This distinction is awarded to just 25 U.S. companies each year.
Forbes selects its “Small Giants” using the following criteria
- The company is acknowledged as outstanding by those who know the industry best
- It has sacrificed speedy growth, to focus on being great rather than just big
- It is recognized for contributions to its community and society
- It has maintained financial health for at least 10 years
- It is privately owned and closely held
- It is human-scale — frontline employees have real interaction with top leaders
Service Express (SEI) puts its people first. From buying a first home, to attending Friday night football games — team members meet with management to ensure their personal, professional and financial goals are being served. Additionally, SEI’s 5/15 culture promotes strong transference of ideas and knowledge to develop the next level of leaders. Join Vistage member and SEI COO Dwight Strayer for a tour to see firsthand how a people-first approach has achieved major ROI.
Core competency: Leading provider of Third-Party Maintenance (TPM).
Ask about their: 5/15 culture and leadership development.
Fun fact: When a team member expressed an interest in living in Nashville, SEI opened an office there.
November 9, 2018