There’s no time for indecision.
Selling the business. Growing your company through acquisition. At a fork in the road, asking — now what?
No matter which scenario resonates, a strategic plan is critical.
This four-part program will provide the tools to equip yourself and your company for what’s next. From knowing what you want, to knowing how to get it. With a focus on the areas that often prove most problematic, the insights presented will help you prepare, increase the health and value of your company, and maximize your chances of success.
You’ll leave with clear understanding of:
- The transaction process.
- How businesses are valued.
- What to do now to increase value in your business and the odds of a successful transaction.
- Key legal and tax issues.
- The types of buyers, what they look for and what turns them off.
- How and when to assemble your transaction team.
- Steps to take to plan for post-transaction.
Get informed to make the best decision for your business, and build an impermeable strategic plan.
Register now for the full event series (and save over $100!) or, select only the events that most interest you:
Part 1: Understanding the M&A process and creating your strategy
Sept. 27, 2018
Part 2: Value drivers and due diligence
Nov. 28, 2018
Part 3: The sale process
Feb. 6, 2019
Part 4: Transition planning — Life after the deal
March 27, 2019