Some of the best business insights are gleaned on the golf course.
Join your Vistage peers for 18 holes at the newly redesigned North Course of Silverado Resort & Spa. Amidst elite fairways and a challenging course, connect to build valuable relationships with power players in the Northern California area — and of course, refine your golf game.
Open to Vistage members, Chairs and prospective members. Space is limited.
All levels of play welcome with players to be grouped by handicap. Scramble play suggested for those having a higher handicap.
- Through October 5th: $325
- After October 5th: $345
- Through October 5th: $350
- After October 5th: $370
Club rental: $65
Look forward to:
- A VIP Golf experience with cart and course pros at driving range
- Shotgun start at Silverado Resort’s North Course
- Boxed lunch and two on-course beverages
- Opportunity at two contest holes
- Post-play reception with hosted beer/wine and hors d’oeuvres
- Networking throughout the day
- Vistage Golf Network goodie bag
About Silverado Resort:
Located in the heart of the Wine Country, the championship golf course is only available to members or resort guests. Redesigned by PGA Hall of Famer Johnny Miller, the course features dozens of water crossings, elevation changes and routing through historic oak trees.
Questions? Contact Amanda Tubbs.