The State of Employment and Wages
About the report
The post-pandemic workforce is posing hiring challenges for CEOs as they try to address new expectations around compensation, development opportunities, benefits and flexibility. About 6 out of 10 small and midsize businesses report they don’t have the talent needed to meet customer demand. The latest report in collaboration with Vistage member and speaker, Marc Emmer, offers leaders key actions and takeaways on how to address issues, such as wage pressures and the hybrid work environment.
Download to learn
- Trends among businesses facing a talent war and rising inflation
- Shifts in compensation seen among worker-type, firm size, industries and gender
- How to design a flexible, hybrid work environment
- Factors to consider when analyzing productivity and performance
- Action plan to ensure employees remain both productive and satisfied
At Vistage, we have cracked the code on how leaders learn. In 2020, Vistage CEO members grew their annual revenue on average by 4.6%, while nonmembers with comparable small and midsize businesses saw revenue decrease by 4.7% according to a study of Dun & Bradstreet data. How does it work? Through our 65 years of experience studying and collaborating with over 100,000 CEOs: we know CEOs. Interested in learning more about joining over 45,000 fellow executives as a Vistage member? Explore membership here.
Get instant access to your PDF.