The 7 Biggest Mistakes CEOs Can Make
And How to Avoid An Avalanche Of Trouble
Download this guide to learn
- The 7 biggest mistakes that CEOs can make (and how to overcome them).
- How to take ownership of your leadership, even in uncertain times.
- Actionable strategies to make space to work on your business.
- Where to turn for valuable perspectives from other CEOs.
- Why your ego is limiting your personal growth and how to check it.
About the Guide
Inflation spikes, supply chain bottlenecks, geopolitical conflicts and an ongoing pandemic have created a volatile, unpredictable environment that’s particularly precarious for small and midsize businesses. On top of that, whispers of a recession are growing louder.
With all this turbulence, a CEO can’t afford to make mistakes in their approach to leadership. These seven fails, in particular, can be especially damaging to a business in a downturn. Avoiding these mistakes can work to your advantage and help you outperform the competition. We’ve seen it time and time again in our 65 years of coaching high-performing CEOs through boom markets and recessions.
Vistage is the world’s largest CEO coaching and peer advisory organization for small and midsize businesses. For more than 60 years, we’ve been helping CEOs, business owners and key executives solve their greatest challenges and explore opportunities. Today, more than 28,000 members in 26 countries rely on Vistage to reach greater levels of success. Explore membership