San Diego, September 1, 2015 – Vistage Worldwide a global organization that assembles and facilitates private advisory boards for CEOs, senior executives and business owners, recently announced the launch of six new Vistage Networks:
- Women in Leadership: For members interested in cultivating a rich community devoted to supporting women business leaders.
- Travel, Food and Wine: Connecting members looking to build relationships around a shared passion for travel, food and wine.
- Technology: For members in technology industries driving emerging trends, leading innovation and developing connections with industry leaders.
- Marketing and Media: Connecting members interested in engaging with other marketing and media peers to share knowledge across industry sectors.
- Global Business: For members seeking to connect with their global community to broaden their knowledge of international business topics and emerging markets
- Family Business: Connecting members within family-owned or operated businesses seeking support, knowledge-sharing and growth.
There are now 10 Vistage Networks in total, including four groups that launched earlier this year: Corporate Social Responsibility, Deal, Golf and Manufacturing. With no associated fees to join, the new Vistage Networks offer members, speakers and Chairs the opportunity to build meaningful relationships within the greater Vistage community.
“Networks complement the Vistage experience, and follow Vistage group norms of confidentiality, trust and respect, giving all members a common ground and safe haven for building meaningful relationships,” said Steve Dobbins, Senior Vice President of Member Engagement. “With events both in-person and online, Networks provide members with the opportunity to learn and share knowledge, with a goal of becoming better leaders and improving their businesses.”
Each Network features educational webinars with expert resources; quarterly email newsletters; and in-person events that include speakers, behind-the-scenes access, roundtable discussions, boot-camps, social events and other opportunities to learn and connect.
“Vistage Networks enable wider networking within an industry and deeper understanding of CEO issues,” said John Veleris, a member of the Manufacturing Network. “Don’t they say birds of a feather flock together?”
Information about joining a Vistage Network can be found on my.vistage.com/networks and are open to all Vistage members, Chairs and speakers worldwide.
About Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
Vistage Worldwide members get results. Founded in 1957, Vistage assembles and facilitates private advisory groups for CEOs, senior executives and business owners. An exclusive community of more than 21,000 business leaders across a broad array of industries in 16 countries, Vistage provides powerful networking opportunities and allows members to tap into different perspectives to solve difficult challenges, evaluate opportunities and develop effective strategies for better professional and business performance. Vistage groups are facilitated by successful independent leaders who provide valuable professional insight, executive coaching and corporate training based on their own extraordinary achievements. Vistage: Leading executives to achieve more than they ever imagined possible. Visit vistage.com for more details.
Katie McWeeney | Vistage
858.523.6875 | email@example.com