San Diego, June 30, 2015 – Vistage International, a global organization that assembles and facilitates private advisory boards for CEOs, senior executives and business owners, is proud to announce that 23 Vistage members have been recently named to the San Diego Business Journal’s 2015 list of Best Places to Work.
The following Vistage members were recognized on the list:
- Harold DeGuzman, Pasquale M. Paduano, Walter H. Singer: ACT Environmental Services.
- Scott Goudeseune, Cedric X. Bryant, and Graham Melstrand: American Council On Exercise
- Kevin Moquist, Kieran O’Dea, Bob Pearlman: BDO USA, LLP
- Kim Buttemer, Kurt Chilcott: CDC Small Business Finance
- Daniel Shkolink: Inflexus Management
- Darlene M. Bruder: Innovative Employee Solutions
- Don Matthew: KPMG LLP
- Korey L. Collins, Allen Dunn, Scott Stewart: McGladrey LLP
- Tim Broom, Shelley Kienke: New Horizons Computer Learning
- Reid H. Carr, Dennis Gonzales: Red Door Interactive
- Howard Farfel: The Ken Blanchard Companies
The San Diego Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work recognizes San Diego’s best employers for their outstanding employee satisfaction and contributions to the community.
Winners are determined through a two-part assessment process including an employer questionnaire and employee satisfaction survey, and will be ranked and highlighted in a special section of the San Diego Business Journal, as well as recognized at an awards event in August. The “Best Places to Work in San Diego” program is a free county-wide program managed by the Best Companies Group.
About Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
Vistage Worldwide members get results. Founded in 1957, Vistage assembles and facilitates private advisory groups for CEOs, senior executives and business owners. An exclusive community of more than 21,000 business leaders across a broad array of industries in 16 countries, Vistage provides powerful networking opportunities and allows members to tap into different perspectives to solve difficult challenges, evaluate opportunities and develop effective strategies for better professional and business performance. Vistage groups are facilitated by successful independent leaders who provide valuable professional insight, executive coaching and corporate training based on their own extraordinary achievements. Vistage: Leading executives to achieve more than they ever imagined possible. Visit vistage.com for more details.
Cybil Rose | KemperLesnik
312.755.3537 | firstname.lastname@example.org