The Senior Manager, Lead Generation at Vistage International is responsible for driving lead generation for the company by finding and maximizing online and offline tactics. They will own the lead gen process from beginning to end ensuring that lead goals are met and that funnels are full from group start to group fill. This position reports to the Senior Director of Acquisition.
With more than 21,000 members, Vistage Worldwide is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and – extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 16 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at five times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
- Identify new member and Chair acquisition channels
- Primary point of contact for third party lead generation vendors
- Help direct email campaigns for multi-touch nurtures and reporting
- Direct group start local marketing campaigns, including; acquisitions, tactics/plan and budgets
- Track key metrics and performance of campaign via Google analytics and other custom tools (Salesforce.com campaign tracking and reporting used) and create monthly status reports
- Cultivate internal relationships to support lead generation through offline and online channels and partnerships
- Develop initial budget and oversee marketing plan for each build
- Utilizing the CRM for task and campaign management
- Conducts regular Marketing and New Group Start team Reviews to align Marketing strategy with tactics and ensure effective execution of Marketing strategy
- Identify and recommend process, data, and tool improvements
- Managing and providing marketing conversion reports for each marketing tactic and keeping constituents apprised of key performance indicators
- 7+ years of lead generation experience
- Experience working on demand generation and nurture campaigns
- Strong background in online and direct marketing
- Program/project management, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- An ability to manage workload and projects to deliver in a timely manner
- Experience in a professional membership organization a plus
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly collaborative environment where teamwork and self-motivation were critical for success.
- High aptitude for Collaboration
- Effectively Communicates Vision, Mission and Goals
- Strategic, Creative, Conceptual and Tactical Ability
- Personal Integrity and Character
- Organized and process driven
- Self-disciplined, Sense of Urgency
- Strong understanding of Resource Development
- Professional Presence and Manner
Bachelor’s degree ideally in business, marketing, communications, or related field.